This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After the rain!

Got up this morning looked outside and it was raining!!!

I had given the car it's first ever polish at the weekend since it left the factory! I have had the car 3 weeks, so add to that the time it took to get from the factory to me...the factory don't put much if any protection on the paint!

Anyway this is the result from what I did at the weekend...tbh the entire car only took about an hour to do...so it wasn't the most professional job and it's probably not the best you have seen, but I'm happy

The polish was sooo easy to put on and then buff off...any ideas on what I used???
    Attached Files

Hmm poorboys/megs? not a bad result mate.
    Corsa VXR Arctic Edition

http://www.facebook.co.uk/ES6Forum

Comment

i think we will all say the top brands like megs and autoglym n u will come out sayin tescos finest haha oj looks good job though dude

Comment

Mr sheen..?

Megs..
        ....................................sigpic.................................

..................... THEY JUST KEEP GETTING BETTER.!!.................

Comment

Thanks for the comments, I used.....Autoglym super resin polish

It's on offer at the moment, 2 x 1lt bottles for £14.99 in Halfords.

Comment

SRP is gods gift

No wax on top of the SRP then ?

Would be avisable mate, even the autogylm HD wax is a good purchase and works well as a winter4 wax

Comment

No mate, just left it at that, didn't want to go overboard as it will probably be going back the end of this year early next year....it's a great little car and I love it, but for long term I don't think it will be the one for keeps.

Comment

Dammit! I would have said ....

I know that pattern anywhere, it's ag super resin polish. Finish it with mega tech wax. Doesn't take to much effort and re finish is amazing for only £16 a bottle
                #weusedtobetheshit

Comment

used the Auto Glym Super Resin Polish on the in laws 1 series yesterday, come up a treat ...wish i had took some pics

Comment

Originally posted by plr06 View Post
                    used the Auto Glym Super Resin Polish on the in laws 1 series yesterday, come up a treat ...wish i had took some pics
                    haha lovin the avatar dude lol sweet

Comment

Working...
                    X