Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Front cover TV mag 400BHP mk1 Astra GTE and Astra coupe Edition100 Vs Dan_vxR

Detailed a 400BHP Mk1 Astra GTE featured on front of Total Vauxhall Mag and a Astra Bertone Edtion 100 (No729)

)Rest of the tv feature)...http://mk1oc.com/forum/viewtopic.php...ghlight=400bhp

The start..

Pre-Wash..(valet pro orange pre-wash)

Snow Foam..(red sno)

2BM Wash..(megs shampoo plus, Zymol sponge)

Claying..(blit hamber claybar)

Test areas (50/50s) machine polishing..(milwaukee, Megs 105 and 205 polish, 3M yellow,blue pads)

Dressing\Waxing..(miligori tyre glaze\poorboys natural look and Swissvax CF\ Best of Show wax)

Results...

Astra Bertone..

Test areas for paint correction..

Results..(daytime photos coming soon)

Sorry for the big post

Obsessed is a word that the lazy use to describe the dedicated!

now that astra is a car i would like to own! what a machine! Brilliant job with the paintwork too, i could do with getting all the swirl marks out of my car.
    W20 ADM's led Lighting shop, see link below for details
    http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...-lighting-shop

Comment

Very nice Dan!
      sigpic

EDS Inlet Manifold, Thermal Gasket, EDS Inlet Cam, EVOMS Diverter Valve, Forge FMIC, Quaife ATB, Custom 3" Turbo Back, Whiteline RARB, Uprated FARB, AP Racing Brakes, Percy CDTi Airbox Conversion, Oil Breather Box, Dap-r Springs, Bilstein B8's, CS Brake Cooling Ducts, Cool Running Thermo, CS Uprated Radiator

Comment

Very nice job and of course amazing cars !!!

Comment

top work mate i had the mk2 astra gte great cars keep up the excellent work mate

Comment

Have a proper soft spot for old GTE's, looks a cracker that 1, still unsure about this IC sticking out the front

Really wish i never got rid of my old Astra GTE 16v mk2

Good job though

Comment

nice job mate. love the car.

when u doing mines

Comment

yummy.. My favourite wheels as well!!

Comment

What a very good job you do dan.. wanna do mine
                  sigpic

Comment

love the mk1, my brother had one of those, (not in that kind of condition) but i loved it, nice work and beautiful car

Comment

as always great work mate but that IC is fugly, that's a bright idea gone wrong, looks awful.

the compo motive wheels look great on anything.

are those AP racing calipers from a VX220? yikes i hope not they wouldn't stop a reliant robbin never mind an astra!

Comment

Thank's.......fmic is charge cooled and doubt its to everyones taste lol, It's been a nice straight well built car that i have enjoyed working on. The Astra bertone worked to my advantage as it is a nice paint colour that i have managed to refresh and show some gloss effects on.

Obsessed is a word that the lazy use to describe the dedicated!

Comment

Originally posted by Dan_vxR View Post
                          Thank's.......fmic is charge cooled and doubt its to everyones taste lol, It's been a nice straight well built car that i have enjoyed working on. The Astra bertone worked to my advantage as it is a nice paint colour that i have managed to refresh and show some gloss effects on.
                          I always liked the Astra coupe it was a very good design that lasted beyond it's time and a great colour too, came with a very good 2.0 turbo engine as well

if it has one.

Comment

Nice work mate gunna pm you asking a few questions about rotary if you dont mind

Comment

Stunning work as usual Dan..
                              ....................................sigpic.................................

..................... THEY JUST KEEP GETTING BETTER.!!.................

Comment

Working...
                              X