This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coloured wax

Always thought about these coloured waxes. Anyone tried one on a White / silver car to give a different affect?

Been tempted to use a black on my silver car to see if it changes the hue to a very light black chrome affect lol

If it works every few months you can the slight colour of your car! Maybe new few months I'll go for a blue wax lol

Just an idea.

I not tried it mate but could be interesting to see results

I know Marc is not a lover of coloured waxs but i did like my PH pro

Comment

I love coloured waxes Each to their own
      sigpic

V8, not for everyone but 10/10 for your effort.

Comment

NO you love Turtle Wax

Comment

so would purple haze change the hue on a white car?

Comment

Originally posted by YTVXR View Post
            so would purple haze change the hue on a white car?
            Not really, it may discolour the white and make it look crap or might not do anything.

We tried some on a mates faded honda type r and it discoloured the paint but it did machine off okay and left no sign of where it was.

Comment

Originally posted by Pymzola View Post
              Always thought about these coloured waxes. Anyone tried one on a White / silver car to give a different affect?

Been tempted to use a black on my silver car to see if it changes the hue to a very light black chrome affect lol

If it works every few months you can the slight colour of your car! Maybe new few months I'll go for a blue wax lol

Just an idea.
              They dont make any difference mate, they dont reach the colour the wax sits on to of the clear coat so what will probibly happen is you will end up with any scratches or chips you have looking black (colour magic)

If its the likes of Dodo juice it wouldnt make a noticable difference atol imo...

Comment

Originally posted by moosh View Post
                They dont make any difference mate, they dont reach the colour the wax sits on to of the clear coat so what will probibly happen is you will end up with any scratches or chips you have looking black (colour magic)

If its the likes of Dodo juice it wouldnt make a noticable difference atol imo...
                Think your prob right it will be such a thin layer too you would not notice it.

Pity as if it did work you could if got some funky colours.

Comment

Working...
                X