X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jet Wash :)

Hi guys,

I'm thinking of purchasing a jet wash and then a snow foamy thing (if its any good???????) to aid with cleaning the car.. The one i have seen is the one on Halfrauds website, 50% off - Link as follows;

http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/s...egoryId_165689

and from what I can see, better spec than the Karcher ones that are more expensive, what do you think? To buy or not to buy?

Also, I have a synthetic chamois... Whats better, this or a microfibre for removing water spots and drying the car? And one last question, the clay bars that are on Chemical Guys... Worth purchasing these too? Or what would you guys recommend?

Any help would be much appreciated

Cheers,
    Leyton

buy yourself a pressure washer that comes with a bottle and save yourself £50, also pressure washers are all the same imo if it lasts it will do as good a job as the most expensive ones.

buy yourself a drying towel they are much better than chamois.

as for clay bars i think they are slightly over rated they mark your car unless your doing a paint correction afterwords, i got myself the bilt hamber one and used it once and chucked it, not worth the damage it does to your paintwork.
    Last edited by bohemoth; 30 July 2010, 12:56 PM.

Comment

Did you use the lubricant like its recommended though? Hmmm. I haven't found any that comes with a bottle???

Comment

Originally posted by LAVXR View Post
        Did you use the lubricant like its recommended though? Hmmm. I haven't found any that comes with a bottle???
        the bilt hamber one doesn't use lubricant just water mate, but i believe all cay bars leave very fine scratches regardless of what lube u use.

effectively your rubbing dirt off the car with clay same as washing with a sponge.

Comment

Working...
        X