• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zymol Glasur on black

a couple of shots taken a few minutes ago just as the sun goes down

wax on wax off with ease .

will re-buff tomorrow and apply a 2nd coat
    Last edited by Daz; 1 August 2010, 10:27 PM.

Looking very good job. We are on the cleaning mission this week ready for sat.

Comment

Nice reflection shots Daz looks stunning mate...
      ....................................sigpic.................................

..................... THEY JUST KEEP GETTING BETTER.!!.................

Comment

Look awesome daz
        Love the idea of these zymol waxes just dont know about applying by hand, are the really oily so they spread easily?

Comment

Ooo. . . we want beading shots with this wax too ha

Comment

cheers guys ,

Comment

Originally posted by danielhoworth View Post
              Look awesome daz
              Love the idea of these zymol waxes just dont know about applying by hand, are the really oily so they spread easily?
              Ooo. . . we want beading shots with this wax too ha
              easy to apply by hand , tiny amount in palm of hand , rub together and apply , just read instructions on how to apply and you can`t go wrong ,

tomorrow i`ll be re-buffing which will enhance it even more .

as for beading shots i`ll take some soon .

Comment

Originally posted by Daz View Post
                easy to apply by hand , tiny amount in palm of hand , rub together and apply , just read instructions on how to apply and you can`t go wrong ,

tomorrow i`ll be re-buffing which will enhance it even more .

as for beading shots i`ll take some soon .
                Look forward to seeing them bud and let me know how you get on with the rotary once u get one

Glad to see your carrying your passion for detailing onto the new car too

Comment

Look forward to seeing them bud and let me know how you get on with the rotary once u get one

Glad to see your carrying your passion for detailing onto the new car too
                  it needed it , looked like it had been dragged through and hedge .

havn`t done bonnet yet due to respray 2 weeks ago so think i`ll leave it another week .

as for rotary i`ll be getting one when i got enough spare cash to buy a paint depth guage at the same time , better safe than sorry .
                  so many things on my to buy list it`s never ending

Comment

Originally posted by Daz View Post
                    it needed it , looked like it had been dragged through and hedge .

havn`t done bonnet yet due to respray 2 weeks ago so think i`ll leave it another week .

as for rotary i`ll be getting one when i got enough spare cash to buy a paint depth guage at the same time , better safe than sorry .
                    so many things on my to buy list it`s never ending
                    Ha, it's the same here. . want want want. Think I need a winning lottery ticket

Comment

Looking Good Daz....pleased to see you are getting on well with glasur....Looking forward to seeing more

Obsessed is a word that the lazy use to describe the dedicated!

Comment

Looks very shiny mate, do the neighboures keep telling you that youll rub the paint off lol, im sick of mine telling me

Comment

Originally posted by Dan_vxR View Post
                          Looking Good Daz....pleased to see you are getting on well with glasur....Looking forward to seeing more
                          love the wax Dan .. still gotta apply 2nd coat yet but gunna wait till i wash it again

Originally posted by TommiVXR View Post
                          Looks very shiny mate, do the neighboures keep telling you that youll rub the paint off lol, im sick of mine telling me
                          cheers mate and yeah it`s the same old comments from the neighbours but on a plus side some of them want me to do theres

Comment

You could make a small fortune mate

Comment

Originally posted by TommiVXR View Post
                              +1 , one side asks me about it and what all the different products do, the other side just thinks I'm sad

Comment

Working...
                              X