This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who does paint work correction in manc'

Just wondering if any of the pro's /semi pro's on here do paint work correction in manchester area.Had a price from panelcare in rochdale of 80+vat to rotary polish car,nothiong else just the polish is this cheap/dear.i am ok at the old detailing and have a d/a(porter cable) but am looking for a rotary job and cba to buy 1 and practice,any info much appreciated,cheers
    Ex owner of various VXR's

Current :2017 Golf R - APR Stage 2

Originally posted by robinho View Post
    Just wondering if any of the pro's /semi pro's on here do paint work correction in manchester area.Had a price from panelcare in rochdale of 80+vat to rotary polish car,nothiong else just the polish is this cheap/dear.i am ok at the old detailing and have a d/a(porter cable) but am looking for a rotary job and cba to buy 1 and practice,any info much appreciated,cheers
    hi pal, i had some work done at panelcare and hes a good lad there, his seats all done by himself. However for a proper detailer then go and see Iain @ Finer Details.

He is based in Rochdale and was reccomened to me by vxrmarc - which is all i needed to hear.

My mates just had a carbon black ltd edt 730 bmw done there and its stunning. Was a tidy 911 turbo on the ramps last time i was in there aswell.

He doesnt quote ridiculous prices either but for what you pay its well worth it.

Castleton Rochdale hes based.

Comment

Working...
    X