Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Little Competition

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Little Competition

    Well im bored so in the spirit of the forum i thought i would have a little competition with you all, well those that are interested. So i have ordered some additional cleaning products and its a simple case of guess what i have ordered. Theres no pictures at the moment and no clues. In total i have ordered 13 items.

    The rules are as follows:

    1/ When making a guess you have to be specific. For example you cant just say shampoo, you have to put the brand, an example would be Meg's Gold Class or Chemical Guy's Maxi Sudds II. This rule goes for all the products.

    2/ You get 5 guess's in total all to be made at the same time in the same post. To win you have to get 5 out of 5 right. I will tell you if you got any right or not by replying to your post so this will obviously become a process of elimination eventually but iits fun all the same and a race to see who win's.

    3/ Once you have posted and i have replied to your post you may have another 5 guess's until someone gets three of the products.

    4/ You can have as many go's as you want

    Thats it.

    So, the prize then. Nothing to sepcial. I have a couple of tester pots of Dodo Juice wax - Purple Haze & Blue Velvet Pro. Now i have tried/used these so they are not un-touched but you'd still get several layers of protection out of them. And best of all its FREE, even the postage is FREE.

    Anyway, guess away

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    First winner is Tom_Y2K4 who is being sent the Blue Velvet Pro.

    Purple Haze is still waiting for a new home lol
    Last edited by Jay; 3 August 2010, 12:00 AM.

  • #2
    ok ill go for -

    Jetseal 109
    Dodo juice born slippy
    Zaino clay bar
    Meguiars quick detailer
    bilberry wheel cleaner

    ...........

    Comment


    • #3
      Dodo Lime Prime
      Zaino Shampoo
      Sonus green fine clay
      Dodo Juice Born Slippery Lube
      Zaino Z8

      Originally posted by Bobbyp90
      Yes Tom! You're a freaking genius!
      sigpic
      Corsa "user guide" , VXR Car Game
      South East Regional Organiser

      PSN: TomFL12

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by 2 HEL View Post
        ok ill go for -

        Jetseal 109
        Dodo juice born slippy
        Zaino clay bar
        Meguiars quick detailer
        bilberry wheel cleaner

        ...........
        No correct guess's

        Comment


        • #5
          DAM

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by 2 HEL View Post
            ok ill go for -

            Jetseal 109
            Dodo juice born slippy
            Zaino clay bar
            Meguiars quick detailer
            bilberry wheel cleaner

            ...........
            none right, try again

            Comment


            • #7
              can i have a go ?
              WARNING all replys are incorrect as usual

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Tom_Y2K4 View Post
                Dodo Lime Prime
                Zaino Shampoo
                Sonus green fine clay
                Dodo Juice Born Slippery Lube
                Zaino Z8

                2 correct guess's

                Well done but you still have one to go

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by paulk View Post
                  can i have a go ?
                  Afraid not my old fruit, i think i told you some of the items and i've given you some wax already

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    sonus ultra fine clay bar ( possibly a 2 pack )
                    3M polish
                    eurow **** pile double destiny towels
                    CG pro detailer
                    celleste wax

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Zaino Z8
                      dodo born slippy
                      dodo lime prime
                      chemical guys Pro Derailer
                      celleste wax.
                      ....................................sigpic.................................

                      ..................... THEY JUST KEEP GETTING BETTER.!!.................

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Tom_Y2K4 View Post
                        Sonus green fine clay
                        Dodo Juice Born Slippery Lube


                        Originally posted by Jay View Post
                        2 correct guess's

                        Well done but you still have one to go
                        Dodo Lime Prime
                        Zaino Shampoo
                        Zaino Z8
                        Zymol HD Clenser
                        Meg's Window Cleaner
                        Originally posted by Bobbyp90
                        Yes Tom! You're a freaking genius!
                        sigpic
                        Corsa "user guide" , VXR Car Game
                        South East Regional Organiser

                        PSN: TomFL12

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Daz View Post
                          sonus ultra fine clay bar ( possibly a 2 pack )
                          3M polish
                          eurow **** pile double destiny towels
                          CG pro detailer
                          celleste wax
                          No correct guess's

                          Try again

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by vxr.paul View Post
                            Zaino Z8
                            dodo born slippy
                            dodo lime prime
                            chemical guys Pro Derailer
                            celleste wax.
                            1 correct

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by paulk View Post
                              can i have a go ?
                              Lmfao.....
                              ....................................sigpic.................................

                              ..................... THEY JUST KEEP GETTING BETTER.!!.................

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X