This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what should i use for the interior

i need to purchase some products for the interior like leather cleaners/feeders etc, can anyone recomend some products you use for the dash aswell and other stuff, and tell me what you do and use?

Corsa VXR now sold

not tried it yet but i`ve got some of this ordered >> http://www.gtechniq.com/shop/3s-for-...mart-carnauba/

Also great for vinyl, plastics, tyres, dash. Won't harm or stain porous plastics. One product does it all. Use with a pSystem zero buff cloth for best results

good review found here >> http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/foru...ht=gtechniq+p1

Comment

cheers Daz.

can anbody recommend a good leather cleaner and leather feeder, at the moment i use zymol leather cleaner but it sometimes gives the seats a wired stained look, like its darkened parts of the seats and not other bits

Corsa VXR now sold

Comment

hello rich,

We use Gliptone cleaner and conditioner and it's good stuff, and makes your seats smell like the leather is new again.
        Arden Blue Astra VXR '57' private plate, 19's, Keyless, AFL Xenons+leds, Sight&Light, Alpine W502 Double-din headunit, Percy's oil restrictor bolt, PPP , Opel grill, Scorpion 3" , Forge recirc valve, Eibach Sportlines, Whiteline adjustable rarb, Custom Intercooler, Colour-coded fog rings, White Carbon Fibre roof, grill & boot strip.

Comment

Originally posted by Richarl_VXR View Post
          hello rich,

We use Gliptone cleaner and conditioner and it's good stuff, and makes your seats smell like the leather is new again.
          cheers i shall be ordering some now

Corsa VXR now sold

Comment

Still use AutoGlym stuff

Had loads of it and still cant fault it at all

Comment

Most of the leather "feeders" dont actually work and are more for scent.
              There is a long post on DW about how car leather is made and coated etc
              Arden Astra VXR
              Stage 2 - 289bhp Blueflame Exhaust & Remap

Comment

I use zymol cleaner first, then autoglym leather balm/feeder. Both applied with a applicator sponge, then buffed with a micro. This gets rid of those lines the the cleaner leaves, and gives a natural look. For the dash and trim i use autoglym vinyl rubber care applied same as before. This can be used on all the door seals and trim as well.

Comment

Richarl_VXR im still trying to work out what your signature says lol, whats the translation?

Comment

Working...
                  X