Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Hitman vs 007

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The Hitman vs 007

    Anyone who reads TV has seen this as a cover car and since he is a regular customer of mine and the car will be on Total Vauxhall stand at castle coombe.

    Mark the owner has agreed for me to post a few pics of his 635 bhp beauty

    Before





    Clay Bar





    A few afters

    Rear Carbon Boot
    x











    Thanks for looking
    Last edited by The Hitman; 6 August 2010, 03:15 AM.

  • #2
    Great work as usual. awesome motor too
    ....................................sigpic.................................

    ..................... THEY JUST KEEP GETTING BETTER.!!.................

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by vxr.paul View Post
      Great work as usual. awesome motor too
      Cheers Paul

      Oh yes the car is quite special as well lets just say I think none of us would mind it

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by The Hitman View Post
        Cheers Paul

        Oh yes the car is quite special as well lets just say I think none of us would mind it
        ....................................sigpic.................................

        ..................... THEY JUST KEEP GETTING BETTER.!!.................

        Comment


        • #5
          Big Car

          Nice

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Ralphvxr View Post
            Big Car

            Nice
            Cheers mate

            but fun as well

            Comment


            • #7
              Got my eye on a couple of 8's but would need a 2 day on it and some people wont pay for such a process

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Ralphvxr View Post
                Got my eye on a couple of 8's but would need a 2 day on it and some people wont pay for such a process
                one day they will mate just keep plugging away just keep showing your work then you never know

                This was still going on after 14 hours





                And a Red Monaro after 12 hours







                I have others which are non vauxhall like a Subaru lotus elise and a Mk 1 RS focus etc but seeing your work mate don't give up oh as a parting photo my next door neighbours insignia

                Comment


                • #9
                  How feasible is a Monaro as a day to day car?? I'm suddenly feeling an urge lol

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by S18DMW View Post
                    How feasible is a Monaro as a day to day car?? I'm suddenly feeling an urge lol
                    Very Feasible mate but just depends on what the expectations are.... i.e miles you do or prepared to pay at pumps but very very worth it

                    we use the VXR8 as the Fun machine and my god is it fun mpg not too bad either for a V8. Monaro if well looked after especially by one of the specialist tuners you really cannot go wrong.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      The miles I do aren't too bad but when I actually work it out they soon rack up lol. I'm surprised how reasonable insurance is for them.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by S18DMW View Post
                        The miles I do aren't too bad but when I actually work it out they soon rack up lol. I'm surprised how reasonable insurance is for them.
                        Yep insurance isn't as bad as people think and for roughly 14,000 you can get a well specced one as well thats been to either Monkfish or walkinshaws with a lot of the upgrades done already

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X