This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some beading and a reflection

I'm a novice and this is off autoglym srp and megs tech wax 2.0.

Thought i'd share some pics

Hope you like
    #weusedtobetheshit

Looks good

Comment

I can see some dried paint spots on the pics .... you have either taken the pics after its rained and dried, if thats not the case, I would give the car a going over with a paint cleanser and then SRP/Wax, should give you better results

Comment

i love to clean my car but i really dont get all this beading crap?? i mean if i get beading shots after cleaning my car i would be peed off as it means its just rain'd on my nice clean car.....
        VXR gone Audi A6 Avant - Le Mans in
        http://www.forgemotorsport.co.uk/ PROUD TO BE A RUDE YORKSHIRE IDIOT SINCE 1981!

Comment

Originally posted by Devon_VXR View Post
          I can see some dried paint spots on the pics .... you have either taken the pics after its rained and dried, if thats not the case, I would give the car a going over with a paint cleanser and then SRP/Wax, should give you better results
          It was the day after and had rained. It probably weren't a brilliant job to be fair but I liked the pictures and wanted to show them off. I'm still pretty new to taking really good care of my car. Just bought some dodo juice bits off of juicy Jen and I must say, she has been fantastic. Really helpful and a real quick service!
          #weusedtobetheshit

Comment

Working...
          X