X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• P21s

Hi guys,

I've just bought the green p21s wheel cleaner, and it's came in german lol.

Any advice on how to apply this effectively?..

Also, it is the green that doesn't affect painted alloys isn't it?

Cheers

John

This I the only wheel cleaner that will not make Porsche hubs rust so to speak, I have a customer that will not allow me to use anything else but the price reflects that.
    Apply agitate rinse. It's fine on painted alloys.
    The other good wheel cleaner is mellow yellow but this has been formulated to attack brake dust etc only, most wheel cleaners try to do too many things and the acidic side takes over. Mellow yellow won't touch tar etc on the wheel and with all things you have to remember it can't distinguish between brake dust and brake pad so you must always fully rinse pad and disc when finished and never leave the handbrake on after doing them.
    Last edited by Heavenly; 17 August 2010, 07:36 PM.
    HeavenlyDetail
    Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

Comment

I have heard good things about it mate! And thought it would be a good investment.. Nice to know that an
      Actual detailer recommends it as well..

Do I need to leave it for a length of time before agitating?..

Cheers

Comment

No set time just work it till your happy it's done it's job and then rinse.
        It was available from Porsche and actually had a specific Porsche coding for their parts department but the only difference was the uk and USA versions as you'll see are green whereas the Porsche german version was a pinkish red , this is why I mentioned my customer only allowing me to use it as it's Porsche recommended and wheel/ hub friendly.
        HeavenlyDetail

Comment

ahhh i see...

well im well happy with that then, gonna give it a go when my wheels are off to paint my callipers..

thanks for the advice mate

Comment

Thats cool.
            HeavenlyDetail

Comment

Working...
            X