This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Showroon Shine waterless wash.

was looking for some easy way to clean the car at shows etc and was advised about this...

http://www.greasedlightning.co.uk/vi...cts.php?set=32

http://www.dooyoo.co.uk/car-care/gre...howroom-shine/

seems a good product but i am not convinced!
    any of you guys more in the know than me have any thoughts on this product ?
    Last edited by Geordie076; 18 August 2010, 04:22 PM.
    Tuned by RnD Motorsport

Thats what you need for the shows mate

http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...d.php?t=103094

Know that a cost factor for just a show would go against it but idea for the winter also when the Hoses is frozen solid for days or limited space/tools etc if you dont have driveway access or live in a flat.

I dont rate using stuff like that simply because you will just rub the dirt in but thats only my opinion on it.

Comment

Originally posted by moosh View Post
      Thats what you need for the shows mate

http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...d.php?t=103094

Know that a cost factor for just a show would go against it but idea for the winter also when the Hoses is frozen solid for days or limited space/tools etc if you dont have driveway access or live in a flat.

I dont rate using stuff like that simply because you will just rub the dirt in but thats only my opinion on it.
      Spot on moosh. I would never wash my car unless I snow foamed first, as said you are just swirling and scratching your paint..
      ....................................sigpic.................................

..................... THEY JUST KEEP GETTING BETTER.!!.................

Comment

Chemical guys do a pro detailer that's a waterless wash too but I just wouldn't use it for that purpose.

Comment

Originally posted by vxr.paul View Post
          Chemical guys do a pro detailer that's a waterless wash too but I just wouldn't use it for that purpose.
          Is it good as a quick detailer mate??

Comment

Dont use anything thats waterless

if you listen to 1 thing i say in my life just dont do it

Next mission to get you guys off Quick detailers

Comment

Originally posted by moosh View Post
              Is it good as a quick detailer mate??
              Moosh it's awesome..!!!! Mate I go through gallons of it... you just spray it on a just washed car and dry then it waxes while you dry..

Comment

Next mission to get you guys off Quick detailers [/QUOTE]

Lol Ralph try it mate it's more of a wax boosting drying aid.... you'll love it...!!!!!

Comment

Neeeeeeeeevvvvvvvverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ill Never turn to the dark side

Sorry just dont get them at all

Comment

thanks guys, i think thats a BIG no then

thought as much to be honest as my next door neighbour uses it on his focus RS and he is a t!t
                    Tuned by RnD Motorsport

Comment

Originally posted by Geordie076 View Post
                      thanks guys, i think thats a BIG no then

thought as much to be honest as my next door neighbour uses it on his focus RS and he is a t!t
                      Pmsl....

Comment

SHOWROOM SHINE.....Why when it's been demo'd on TV do you think you never get to see the paintwork after it's been "cleaned".

Comment

Oh,and there's a new one on the market.It's being used on an RS on the advert.pmsl.

Comment

Originally posted by tjay View Post
                            Oh,and there's a new one on the market.It's being used on an RS on the advert.pmsl.
                            Yep and it's Nics 2HEL so when you see him rip the shrug out of him like we all have, it's his car
                            HeavenlyDetail
                            Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

Comment

i know of a guy that uses these waterless products , he`s got his own mobile bussiness , he lives in a £250,000 house so theres a market out there for it .

wouldn`t use it myself though theres plenty out there that are willing to pay for it

Comment

Working...
                              X