X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IPA anyone

(5.30 1L ) free uk delivery

linky here >> http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=170408964053

i`ve nothing to do with the seller but thought i`de share what i found to be pretty cheap .

if cheaper anywhere else please let me know and i`ll edit this thread

I did a project about 12 yrs ago to remove the need for washing some of our products in this in work which saved something like £150k a year so I'll see if I can find out where we buy it from as we still use it for wiping down work areas in the clean rooms iirc

Astra

Comment

sorry for sounding dumb Ian but do you mean you may be able to get this cheaper or something cheaper that does the same job ?

been decorating today so paint fumes . flu and now stella are taking there toll on me

Comment

Originally posted by Daz View Post
        sorry for sounding dumb Ian but do you mean you may be able to get this cheaper or something cheaper that does the same job ?

been decorating today so paint fumes . flu and now stella are taking there toll on me
        I'll just try and see where our company buys it from and in what volume (we used to buy it by the truckload)

Astra

Comment

Originally posted by IanJ View Post
          I'll just try and see where our company buys it from and in what volume (we used to buy it by the truckload)
          got it now

cheers Ian , lets hope it`s available cheaper as i`m sure plenty will be interested

Comment

I pay £21 for a 25l drum and buy 500l a week so it can be found cheaply.
            HeavenlyDetail
            Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

Comment

Originally posted by vxrmarc View Post
              i`de be tempted to drink it at that price .

can you recomend anywhere closer to me (leeds ) that supply these 25L drums or a link if possible

Comment

You buy 500L a week? What the **** are you doing with that amount mate? Swimming pool??!

Comment

To be honest Daz sadly not because it comes from a chemical supplier as it's a product used in the water at a volume if 10% in the print industry so I get through large volumes if it and grade 1 aswell. Ipa fluctuates with the price if oil heavily so within a week it can go from 90p to a £1 a litre.
                  Had it not been such a volatile product I would have happily asked my directors if I could have bought a barrel and sent it out in 5 litre containers but it isn't a product I'd be happy to do so with.
                  HeavenlyDetail
                  Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

Comment

'ave it mate! jesus christ lol 500l a week.
                    Corsa VXR Arctic Edition

http://www.facebook.co.uk/ES6Forum

Comment

Working...
                    X