Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JML Mantus waterless wash.....£5 Bargain!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JML Mantus waterless wash.....£5 Bargain!!!

Now i know that the adverts show an already gleaming car that has been polished, detailed, waxed and t-cut to death....all before they even use the product being advertised.

I spent a couple of hours taking my time getting my Bogging corsa ready for the drive down to silverstone. When i say my car was bogging... I mean not been cleaned in n 3 weeks and had mud all over it.

Used the Mantus wash as it says, a panel at a time. Sprayed on...count to 30...wiped off with a microfibre cloth...then buffed with the handy buffing towel. The end result was an amazing clean panel, Shining nicely in direct sunlight (which realy surprised as most streak). To touch it was slidey and had a layer over the paint work just like it said it would.

This has been THE BEST waterless wash i have used in a long time. And i have tried lots as i have no house or outdoor tap at my house.

For all those heading to silverstone and wanting a quick wash solution. Get to asda or a pound stretchers...or anywhere that does JML stuff. And get a bottle.

Hmm i've seen that in Wilkinsons and on tv, I wouldn't be happy wiping dirt/grit down my paintwork.
    Flame Red Astra VXR

Comment

u dont rub. u just wipe

Comment

Check for fine scratches

Comment

not worth it mate, no waterless wash is really a "waterless wash" to be honest.

Fine to use as a quick detailer when your drying the car or something after a wash, but by just spraying it on your wiping grit/dirt along your paint creating scratches/swirls

i'm no professional mate, but if you've got the time just give it a normal wash i'd say.
          Corsa VXR Arctic Edition

http://www.facebook.co.uk/ES6Forum

Comment

wouldnt use waterless on my push bike never mind my car.....glad it seems to have worked for you though

Comment

....................................sigpic.................................

..................... THEY JUST KEEP GETTING BETTER.!!.................

Comment

Working...
              X