This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JUicy Detailing do it again.....

Can only echo previous comments regarding the excellent service from Jen, Andrew and the guys, always get a swift reply if you email them and god there nice to talk to on the phone....
    I placed a fairly large order and was well looked after, total met my expectations at all times....oh and there doing snow foam lances now

great work Jen, Andrew and the guys

Paul

Originally posted by plr06 View Post
    Can only echo previous comments regarding the excellent service from Jen, Andrew and the guys, always get a swift reply if you email them and god there nice to talk to on the phone....
    I placed a fairly large order and was well looked after, total met my expectations at all times

great work Jen, Andrew and the guys

Paul
    try asking for your money back see if there so nice then ! only joking mate have been told there nice people..and have great deal's on all the time nice addtion to the detailing section
    ''we do not quit modifying because we grow old,''

'' we grow old because we quit modifying ''

Comment

Originally posted by VXR PAUL View Post
      try asking for your money back see if there so nice then ! only joking mate have been told there nice people..and have great deal's on all the time nice addtion to the detailing section
      Very nice and they give you free chocs....was worth spending all that just for them yumm

Comment

i placed an order for a snow foam lance yesterday

i look forward to my chocolate

corsa arctic edition #257
        now sold

REAR STRUT BAR FOR SALE!

Comment

boo didnt get chocs but ditto on all above, wont buy my waxes from anywhere else now im addicted.lol. great prices and service

Comment

Originally posted by plr06 View Post
            Very nice and they give you free chocs....was worth spending all that just for them yumm

oooo free chocs to yuum yuummm
            ''we do not quit modifying because we grow old,''

'' we grow old because we quit modifying ''

Comment

Snow foam lance I hear.. o-la-la perhaps I need to get involved!
              Corsa VXR Arctic Edition

http://www.facebook.co.uk/ES6Forum

Comment

Working...
              X