This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stone chips etc.....

whilst washing my car this evening i noticed i had few stone chips on my bonnet and had a chip but it was about 1/2" long and has gone back to the metal work!!! whats the best way to sort this? ive seen a touch up pen on ebay for arden blue vauxhalls and the reviews seem really good.....

if this stone chip is as big as you say it is ... i would get it fixed/ painted at a paint shop mate as the winter is knocking on are doors ..when the water get's under your paint work and then freeze it will make it even worse...like said if it is a 1/2'' (inch) long i would most definately get it done at a paint shop.....the little stone chip's are of no worry ..like said touch up pen...or go to your local vx and they can give you a (touch up paint) that will/should match your car... as long as you got a good layer of wax after that all should be fine ...
    ''we do not quit modifying because we grow old,''

'' we grow old because we quit modifying ''

Comment

how much is a bonnet respray then mate?

Comment

Originally posted by shaunsvxr View Post
        i would'nt have a clue ..sorry.. but do know there are a few paint sprayers on here that will be a long to help you with that Q mate.

kind regards paul
        ''we do not quit modifying because we grow old,''

'' we grow old because we quit modifying ''

Comment

Originally posted by shaunsvxr View Post
          Depending where you go your looking at £150 roughly

Comment

im in southampton area so anyone reccomend anyone,ta

Comment

Working...
            X