X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Burg Wheels?

Best way to clean these mofo's?
    I mean i love them when there clean and on the car but a blody nightmare to clean!!
    Any tips hints would be apreciated.
    Ben

Good Cleaner like Bilbery left to dweel for 5-10 mins then agitated with a good brush inside and out.

then apply a High temp wax or Sealent to help with future cleaning, rinse and repeat about 2-3 times a year

Comment

recommend any decent wax/sealants?

Comment

I use FK 1000P after a good clean and Polish using Autoglym SRP.

Comment

will have a browse, cheers

Comment

forget about all the weird and wonderfull products mate, i find if u get them off the car, pin them down and blast the **** out of them they come up realy well. is a pain getting them off every week but once they are off, its pretty easy getting right in there. product wise, i do use autoglym polish after, but nothing is getter than a good pressure wash to get all the dust off.

Comment

Originally posted by dan69royal View Post
              forget about all the weird and wonderfull products mate, i find if u get them off the car, pin them down and blast the **** out of them they come up realy well. is a pain getting them off every week but once they are off, its pretty easy getting right in there. product wise, i do use autoglym polish after, but nothing is getter than a good pressure wash to get all the dust off.
              yeah iv just bought a new karacher and snow foamer so i reckon abit of snow foam, leave for a few mins and blast finish off with a waxing wil do good

Comment

I dont know about using nothing, if you got caked on brake dust it will need agitating and with the use of a cleaner, non acidic

Comment

like ralph has said i would 100% give them a good clean using a good wheel cleaner loads out there..billbry is tried and tested then a polish then a high temp sealant

http://www.cleanyourcar.co.uk/sealan.../prod_589.html

this way every week when you go to clean your wheel's just give them a blast with a presure washer and wash with a wash mitt.. this way the sealant will keep working and be easy to clean off the muck every week
                  ''we do not quit modifying because we grow old,''

'' we grow old because we quit modifying ''

Comment

Something nice and comfortable to kneel on is the only thing I have found that makes the experience more bareable.

Comment

made me laugh that

Comment

Working...
                      X