Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Budget Mini detail

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Budget Mini detail

    right guys my pockets are almost empty and no cash well 14th as the little i have i need to 2 new tyres this week...

    its cars in the park week today and i want it looking good,,

    whats a cheap way to get it looking nice...

    i have some cheep wax and shampoo and some colur restorer things but i know very little about detailing

    cheers guys
    VXR8 LS2 6.0 Auto... Nickel silver build 0087

  • #2
    get it over to mine kirky,ill get it sorted for ya mate.
    Ex owner of various VXR's

    Current :2017 Golf R - APR Stage 2

    Comment


    • #3
      claybar cheap and very effective
      xbox addy -turboyoda85
      Instagram yoda_craig85

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by kirky2k4 View Post
        right guys my pockets are almost empty and no cash well 14th as the little i have i need to 2 new tyres this week...

        its cars in the park week today and i want it looking good,,

        whats a cheap way to get it looking nice...

        i have some cheep wax and shampoo and some colur restorer things but i know very little about detailing

        cheers guys
        Originally posted by robinho View Post
        get it over to mine kirky,ill get it sorted for ya mate.


        carnt ask for a better reply im going to this CITP hope it is a nice day
        ''we do not quit modifying because we grow old,''

        '' we grow old because we quit modifying ''

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by robinho View Post
          get it over to mine kirky,ill get it sorted for ya mate.
          now thats an ffer i cant refuse....nomate i would feel cheeky lol but thanks
          Originally posted by craigybaby View Post
          claybar cheap and very effective
          mab worth a try never used one
          Originally posted by VXR PAUL View Post
          carnt ask for a better reply im going to this CITP hope it is a nice day
          hope to see ya their mate
          VXR8 LS2 6.0 Auto... Nickel silver build 0087

          Comment


          • #6
            up to you mate ,drive over to manchester and ill machine polish it for you if you want im off work tuesday wednesday and thurs day.......and of course no charge to a fellow merv owner
            Ex owner of various VXR's

            Current :2017 Golf R - APR Stage 2

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by robinho View Post
              up to you mate ,drive over to manchester and ill machine polish it for you if you want im off work tuesday wednesday and thurs day.......and of course no charge to a fellow merv owner
              Would you charge a corsa owner mate??

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by robinho View Post
                up to you mate ,drive over to manchester and ill machine polish it for you if you want im off work tuesday wednesday and thurs day.......and of course no charge to a fellow merv owner
                may hold you to that mate cheers

                Originally posted by TommiVXR View Post
                Would you charge a corsa owner mate??
                come along you can help clean mine
                VXR8 LS2 6.0 Auto... Nickel silver build 0087

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by TommiVXR View Post
                  Would you charge a corsa owner mate??
                  if i say yes ill be accused of corsaism
                  Ex owner of various VXR's

                  Current :2017 Golf R - APR Stage 2

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X