• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DA machine polisher

Right guys and girls before i buy my DA beast from jen,
    i just want to find out a few things/tips

How long will the pads last?
    Best way of cleaning them?
    Can i use my products i already have ie poor boys polish/chem guys ez creme glaze
    and also some other good products i can look at such as chemical guys etc

thanks people

Originally posted by Danny Jackson View Post

Can i use my products i already have ie poor boys polish/chem guys ez creme glaze

thanks people
    Hey Danny dodojuice need for speed is great on the da with a red finishing pad, i use fairy liquid to wash my pads then a rinse and hang em out to dry. DA pads last a lot longer than a machine pad I find.

Comment

depends on which pads you buy and how you use them and look after them
      leave to soak in luke warm water for a 10 minutes , dab a bit of washing up liquid on the pad and work it into pad as this will break down any polish in the pad , give them a good gentle rinse and leave to dry naturaly
      yes you can but maybe better if you say exactly what polish you have so people can recommend which pad will be best suited for example ez creame glaze on the finishing pad
      other products as in what for ? theres so many products that do different jobs for example the das 6 vs das 6 pro , the das 6 pro has a more powerfull motor , longer lead and does not bog down like the das 6 does , i`ve tried many a polishes with the das 6 pro and find myself using megs #105 , megs #205 and my favorite for removing swirls is g-tech P1 polish which i find to work quicker on correction side of things over the likes of 3m / menz and megs#105 .

thanks people
      das 6 DA is yesterdays DA, i`de persnally say have a look at the das 6 pro or the megs g220 v2 DA ,

just my opinion mind

Comment

thanks people
        We've only got a handfull of these left in stock just as a heads up Dan, most other places are already out and no shipment coming to uk until late July.

Daz has already given you an answer in regard to how long the pads last. But you will notice how they deteriorate through use, such as the edges, etc

Cleaning as above...

You can use other polish brands available but obviously tailor this with the appropriate pad, you can apply ez with hex logic blue pad

Comment

Originally posted by Daz View Post
          das 6 DA is yesterdays DA, i`de persnally say have a look at the das 6 pro or the megs g220 v2 DA ,

just my opinion mind
          +1

I know that Jen is a great trader on this and other forums but i think Cleanyourcar have the better deal when it comes to DA's and the DAS6 Pro. I got this kit --> http://www.cleanyourcar.co.uk/polish.../prod_720.html

Great for learning and you can then pick and choose which direction you go with pads/polish
          Originally posted by Bobbyp90
          Yes Tom! You're a freaking genius!
          sigpic
          Corsa "user guide" , VXR Car Game
          South East Regional Organiser

PSN: TomFL12

Comment

I didnt think you got a pro ?

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphvxr View Post
              I didnt think you got a pro ?
              Yep