This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Supernatural Hybrid Paste Sealant

Anybody used this, i know this is a sealant but is it just as good as a wax??
    really struggling to find a good wax atm guys and girls

It's awesome mate, I used it on the cossy I will stick pictures up this weekend...

Rubbish boys juiced is also good and easier to use...

Comment

look forward to seeing that cossy moosh cheers mate think ill be purchasing both the supernatural and rubbish boys haha what the hell hey iv gotta try them mate

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Jackson View Post
        look forward to seeing that cossy moosh cheers mate think ill be purchasing both the supernatural and rubbish boys haha what the hell hey iv gotta try them mate
        They are both awesome mate, snh is tricky to use at the start but when you learn how it behaves its a winner, rbje is so easy and quick and smells fantastic!!

Skull candy is also a fave of mine but they were a limited run so harder to get now, I've got 10 panel pots lol

Comment

Originally posted by moosh View Post
          They are both awesome mate, snh is tricky to use at the start but when you learn how it behaves its a winner, rbje is so easy and quick and smells fantastic!!

Skull candy is also a fave of mine but they were a limited run so harder to get now, I've got 10 panel pots lol
          keep hold of them mate im going to be placeing an order with jen again very soon haha, i think the safest bet is rbje then as im only an amateur at this stuff so ill keep it simple and easier

Comment

keep hold of them mate im going to be placeing an order with jen again very soon haha, i think the safest bet is rbje then as im only an amateur at this stuff so ill keep it simple and easier
            That's the best way dude, buy a panel pot perhaps to try before you buy the big tub? Keeps it cheap and I've got panel pots that have done 5 cars!

Comment

That's the best way dude, buy a panel pot perhaps to try before you buy the big tub? Keeps it cheap and I've got panel pots that have done 5 cars!
              5 cars thats awesome lasts aswell then mate

Comment

I put a thread up about a month ago after I used it for first time. Really good wax. Very easy to apply but buffing was a little difficult compared to other waxes I've used. Very good protection though.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich_VX View Post
                  I put a thread up about a month ago after I used it for first time. Really good wax. Very easy to apply but buffing was a little difficult compared to other waxes I've used. Very good protection though.
                  What i found with it rich is spray a tiny little bit of a mist of water on the applicator that helps spread it thinner and i would do two panels at a time, i did an entire car the first time round and had to use a bit of effort to remove it. It also layers very well and easier to remove if there is a layer below it thats what i found...

It looks amazing on red to

Comment

5 cars thats awesome lasts aswell then mate
                    Waxamomo were best bet for a panel pot of RBJE mate and i rate it very highly

EDIT: Panel pot - http://www.waxamomo.co.uk/productcar...&idcategory=57

Big pot - http://www.carnaubawaxshop.co.uk/det...dheD9zb3J0Ynk9
                    Last edited by Tom_Y2K4; 14 June 2011, 03:27 PM.
                    Originally posted by Bobbyp90
                    Yes Tom! You're a freaking genius!
                    sigpic
                    Corsa "user guide" , VXR Car Game
                    South East Regional Organiser

PSN: TomFL12

Comment

What i found with it rich is spray a tiny little bit of a mist of water on the applicator that helps spread it thinner and i would do two panels at a time, i did an entire car the first time round and had to use a bit of effort to remove it. It also layers very well and easier to remove if there is a layer below it thats what i found...

It looks amazing on red to
                      I did put a bit of water on this time. A mate gave me that advice from last time I did around two panels a time untill it came to the sides and rear. So yeh that was one of my downfalls. Unfortunately i didn't layer it this time. I ran out of time so perhaps i'll put another layer one this week while i'm off. Oh and definately does look amazing on red.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich_VX View Post
                        I did put a bit of water on this time. A mate gave me that advice from last time I did around two panels a time untill it came to the sides and rear. So yeh that was one of my downfalls. Unfortunately i didn't layer it this time. I ran out of time so perhaps i'll put another layer one this week while i'm off. Oh and definately does look amazing on red.
                        its always the same mate getting the time, i struggle to get the car washed just now let alone wax er

Comment

Working...
                        X