Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ultimate compound

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Ultimate compound

    Would anybody recommend this for removing minor swirls and a all round finish ?

  • #2
    never used it

    Comment


    • #3
      Gotta say this stuff is brilliant ! Used it yesterday spent the whole day on the da and gave me a geat finish !

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Joe-vxr View Post
        Gotta say this stuff is brilliant ! Used it yesterday spent the whole day on the da and gave me a geat finish !
        Who's it made by mate and what pads etc did you use with it?

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by moosh View Post
          Who's it made by mate and what pads etc did you use with it?
          And speed method for those of us that might consider it
          Originally posted by Bobbyp90
          Yes Tom! You're a freaking genius!
          sigpic
          Corsa "user guide" , VXR Car Game
          South East Regional Organiser

          PSN: TomFL12

          Comment


          • #6
            where was it purchased from?

            Comment


            • #7
              What does it smell like if it smells crap i aint using it (moosh )

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Ralphvxr View Post
                What does it smell like if it smells crap i aint using it (moosh )
                How was your weekend with the juiced Edition mate? She smells lublee

                Comment


                • #9
                  Didnt use it.

                  wash and prepped car but then after 3 down pours id given up

                  Might have to wait a few months now as well as next door are having major building conversion so car is at my dads, i may have a play 1 weekend

                  Tom if you want it back ill pop it up

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Ralphvxr View Post
                    Didnt use it.

                    wash and prepped car but then after 3 down pours id given up

                    Might have to wait a few months now as well as next door are having major building conversion so car is at my dads, i may have a play 1 weekend

                    Tom if you want it back ill pop it up
                    You let down

                    I'll let you know mate
                    Originally posted by Bobbyp90
                    Yes Tom! You're a freaking genius!
                    sigpic
                    Corsa "user guide" , VXR Car Game
                    South East Regional Organiser

                    PSN: TomFL12

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Was all set to use it but i washed and preped car Friday monring before i left for germany, it srained, i took risk and dried car of rain without washing it then it rained again, was going to rinse it off but it rained again and by this time i had hump

                      Comment


                      • #12


                        I washed saturday after getting my bandage off It rained 30 minutes later lol
                        Originally posted by Bobbyp90
                        Yes Tom! You're a freaking genius!
                        sigpic
                        Corsa "user guide" , VXR Car Game
                        South East Regional Organiser

                        PSN: TomFL12

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X