This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• auto smart and smartool

How do people rate their products i went and had a chat with a local autosmart rep and he invited me back to try some products and seeing how they work etc.

As a machine newbie i am quite nervous on using one on my car. My paint work does have some swirlmarks and a cpl of light scratches.

The rep then said we can have a go on is solid black bmw which again was quite swirled, he gave a panel a once over with evo fine and i was very shocked at the results.

He then passed me the machine and let me loose on HIS car. Again i was shocked at how easy it seemed to be and the results that i had achieved.

I have since Googled the machine and its £149 ish. He said i could buy one from him for £90.

Any thoughts on the machine and products anyone.

From using some of their products I think they're quite good for the price.

It might be worth asking the question on detailing world as well mate.

Charl
    Arden Blue Astra VXR '57' private plate, 19's, Keyless, AFL Xenons+leds, Sight&Light, Alpine W502 Double-din headunit, Percy's oil restrictor bolt, PPP , Opel grill, Scorpion 3" , Forge recirc valve, Eibach Sportlines, Whiteline adjustable rarb, Custom Intercooler, Colour-coded fog rings, White Carbon Fibre roof, grill & boot strip.

Comment

Anyone????????

Comment

Originally posted by mark1vxr View Post
        How do people rate their products i went and had a chat with a local autosmart rep and he invited me back to try some products and seeing how they work etc.

As a machine newbie i am quite nervous on using one on my car. My paint work does have some swirlmarks and a cpl of light scratches.

The rep then said we can have a go on is solid black bmw which again was quite swirled, he gave a panel a once over with evo fine and i was very shocked at the results.

He then passed me the machine and let me loose on HIS car. Again i was shocked at how easy it seemed to be and the results that i had achieved.

I have since Googled the machine and its £149 ish. He said i could buy one from him for £90.

Any thoughts on the machine and products anyone.
        hey mark. sounds good mate. might want to give me my £50 first or the plate back....

Comment

I used some autosmart products,

G101 think tas AS

Tardis of course

Wax which held up well

not tried the above though but for £90 cant be to bad

Comment

Working...
          X