This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can Jetseal 109 be applied by hand?

As the title states can Jetseal 109 be applied by hand or best use a DA or Rotary?

I've not got a machine polisher yet so hoping good old elbow grease will do

Thanks, Chris

hand will be fine matey
    Tech2 Diagnostics
    Cruise control, Radio programming, Display Programming, Anti Hijack, Check Control In the West Midlands. PM for Info

sigpic

Comment

Haha thanks for the quick reply, sorted then!

Cheers

Comment

I apply by hand. It's good stuff

Comment

doesn`t take a lot of elbow grease either to apply and buffs of very easy aswell . just don`t over apply as what ever you buff away is just waste ,

Comment

interesting can you apply jetseal or black light after a coat of hard wax? not sure if you can seal after waxing? thanks

Comment

Sealant before wax otherwise sometimes it can affect the curing of the products used

Comment

That was my next question, which order is best to get the best finish?

1.Clay
                2.Polish
                3.Jetseal
                4.Wax

That's the order I would have thought?

Comment

Jetseal is a good product on i think its 3rd or 4th reincarnation now. I wouldnt personally top it with anything as it will lose its abilities and the reason its used , reflection and protection.
                  HeavenlyDetail
                  Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

Comment

Originally posted by J88 CFJ View Post
                    That was my next question, which order is best to get the best finish?

1.Clay
                    2.Polish
                    3.Jetseal
                    That's the order I would have thought?
                    thats the order in my book
                    Tuned by RnD Motorsport

Comment

Ah ok so if I
                      Clay bar
                      Sealant
                      Wax will this make the protection last longer as it does not seem to last very long as I'm just waxing it seems to bead well for 2 washes then the paint starts sheeting when I was again :S

Comment

Originally posted by matty smt View Post
                        Ah ok so if I
                        Clay bar
                        Sealant
                        Wax will this make the protection last longer as it does not seem to last very long as I'm just waxing it seems to bead well for 2 washes then the paint starts sheeting when I was again :S
                        not going to polish ?
                        Tuned by RnD Motorsport

Comment

yes is fine by hand but better by machine. Ive chosen this for a 3 day show prep for Bruntingthorpe this weekend , 26 hours spent machining and then black hole and jetseal 109 due to panel size and exactly what was requested visually. Jetseal when used correctly and over a good glaze on a properly 3 stage prepped surface is hard to beat.
                          This is how red should look!

HeavenlyDetail

Comment

Originally posted by Heavenly View Post
                            yes is fine by hand but better by machine. Ive chosen this for a 3 day show prep for Bruntingthorpe this weekend , 26 hours spent machining and then black hole and jetseal 109 due to panel size and exactly what was requested visually. Jetseal when used correctly and over a good glaze on a properly 3 stage prepped surface is hard to beat.
                            This is how red should look!

Wow thats stunning marc, have you heard of "Surf city garage" products? i have a quick detailing spray that i have tried from my detailer, it seems really good stuff i would say it's on parr with CG speed wipe and that's saying alot because i love CG's stuff and it smells like water melon lol

http://www.surfcitygarage.com/detail1.php?product_id=47

Comment

Just got back from a Professional Photoshoot with the Caddy and great fun , i have heard of this company alot actually but never used them or that product but its from Cali so its bound to be good
                              HeavenlyDetail

Comment

Working...
                              X