This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snow foam. Where from???

I've recently purchased a foam lance and am looking for somewhere I can purchase the foam. It's a Saturday and I'm in Chesterfield.

Any advice please??

Ta.

Most places that do snow are mail order mate that i know of

unless you have a pro car cleaning shop in your area i dont think your get snow anywhere but from a online place but i could be wrong

Halfraunds dont do it as far as i know

Comment

cleanyourcar based in huddersfield http://www.cleanyourcar.co.uk/contact-us/info_2.html

although i think they maybe closed now as a lot of places shut at dinnertime ,

if needed urgently i`m sure someone local to you will give you enough to do the car

Comment

Just stick some of your usual shampoo in the bottom if you cant wait to try it

Comment

Originally posted by danielhoworth View Post
          Just stick some of your usual shampoo in the bottom if you cant wait to try it
          i wouldn`t use shampoo as it could cause clogging

Comment

give juicyjen a pm. shel sort ya out
            Arden VXR, 19" Anthrecite alloys, TMS Stage 3, Forge FMIC, Remus, K&N Panel filter, Insignia washer jets, RARB, DAP's, Sight and light, Keyless, Forge recirc valve, Percys oil restrictor and breather box, 3 Gauge conversion, VXR front grille badge, VXRonline window stickers and The Origional Percys Airbox

Comment

Working...
            X