Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Polish next...?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • What Polish next...?

    So i've reached the bottom of my Menz's 3.02 and was looking to possibly change.

    Other than the obvious 3M what options do people rate for use with a DA?

    Cheers
    Originally posted by Bobbyp90
    Yes Tom! You're a freaking genius!
    sigpic
    Corsa "user guide" , VXR Car Game
    South East Regional Organiser

    PSN: TomFL12

  • #2
    My favourite Polish is Jerzy Dudek. Quality keeper!
    sigpic
    Brutus is finally finished!! http://youtu.be/DYVkXRDnsVw

    Comment


    • #3
      I think you should try the Scholl stuff

      But if you want i have 17+ and 40 so maybe get the 15 and 30 and we can always have a little swapping of fluids

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Ralphvxr View Post
        I think you should try the Scholl stuff

        But if you want i have 17+ and 40 so maybe get the 15 and 30 and we can always have a little swapping of fluids
        this made me chuckle

        Have you used the Scholl stuff mate? Rate it?
        Originally posted by Bobbyp90
        Yes Tom! You're a freaking genius!
        sigpic
        Corsa "user guide" , VXR Car Game
        South East Regional Organiser

        PSN: TomFL12

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Nostradamus View Post
          My favourite Polish is Jerzy Dudek. Quality keeper!
          I happen to agree but him spread over my car isn't quite what i'm after lol
          Originally posted by Bobbyp90
          Yes Tom! You're a freaking genius!
          sigpic
          Corsa "user guide" , VXR Car Game
          South East Regional Organiser

          PSN: TomFL12

          Comment


          • #6
            I not used it yet

            got my 2 trial bottles a couple of weekends back but due to work and general lazyness not tried them but your welcome to pop down if you want to

            got my g220 v2 to try as well and all my hex logic pads just slacking

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Ralphvxr View Post
              I not used it yet

              got my 2 trial bottles a couple of weekends back but due to work and general lazyness not tried them but your welcome to pop down if you want to

              got my g220 v2 to try as well and all my hex logic pads just slacking
              Oooh look at you go

              I'm possibly lining up a couple of three details as well as looking to do my own again at the end of August/Start of Sept so looking for something i know works
              Originally posted by Bobbyp90
              Yes Tom! You're a freaking genius!
              sigpic
              Corsa "user guide" , VXR Car Game
              South East Regional Organiser

              PSN: TomFL12

              Comment


              • #8
                Oh it works from the reviews i have read and feed back on DW

                In theory and from posts i have read you can use S17 with say a wool pad for ultra cut and then refine it done with same polish with a harsher pad etc without the need for a thinner cutting polish

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Ralphvxr View Post
                  Oh it works from the reviews i have read and feed back on DW

                  In theory and from posts i have read you can use S17 with say a wool pad for ultra cut and then refine it done with same polish with a harsher pad etc without the need for a thinner cutting polish
                  I thought that would only really work with a rotary? That's why i'm dubious....
                  Originally posted by Bobbyp90
                  Yes Tom! You're a freaking genius!
                  sigpic
                  Corsa "user guide" , VXR Car Game
                  South East Regional Organiser

                  PSN: TomFL12

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    i know rob used scholl stuff and marc if thats any help?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      megs #105 / megs #205 and not forgetting P1 . these work well with the DA ,

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X