Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Polished Bliss

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Polished Bliss

    Just had a chat with the guys up at Polished Bliss before placing an order and wanted to post a thread on here that they were very helpful I'll def be using them again and the offer they currently have on Menz's polish is pretty good too (Well i think so )

    http://www.polishedbliss.co.uk/acata...k-and-mix.html
    Originally posted by Bobbyp90
    Yes Tom! You're a freaking genius!
    sigpic
    Corsa "user guide" , VXR Car Game
    South East Regional Organiser

    PSN: TomFL12

  • #2
    Great guys to deal with tom, they have some fantastic offers on Nanolex at the min

    Obsessed is a word that the lazy use to describe the dedicated!

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Dan_vxR View Post
      Great guys to deal with tom, they have some fantastic offers on Nanolex at the min
      I saw... But as a weekend warrior i'd be scared...
      Originally posted by Bobbyp90
      Yes Tom! You're a freaking genius!
      sigpic
      Corsa "user guide" , VXR Car Game
      South East Regional Organiser

      PSN: TomFL12

      Comment


      • #4
        Be very scared It's good stuff

        Obsessed is a word that the lazy use to describe the dedicated!

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Dan_vxR View Post
          Be very scared It's good stuff


          maybe next time....
          Originally posted by Bobbyp90
          Yes Tom! You're a freaking genius!
          sigpic
          Corsa "user guide" , VXR Car Game
          South East Regional Organiser

          PSN: TomFL12

          Comment


          • #6
            Agree,ive never had anything but great service from them and they stock some very good brands
            Ex owner of various VXR's

            Current :2017 Golf R - APR Stage 2

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Novus View Post
              Agree,ive never had anything but great service from them and they stock some very good brands
              I can't knock the offer on that Menz's. Having already used it i know 'what i'm getting' so to speak so makes my life a lot easier...
              Originally posted by Bobbyp90
              Yes Tom! You're a freaking genius!
              sigpic
              Corsa "user guide" , VXR Car Game
              South East Regional Organiser

              PSN: TomFL12

              Comment

              Working...
              X