Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Essex Detailing Recommendations?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Essex Detailing Recommendations?

    Ordered my Clubsport last week but opted not to have the diamondbrite as read its not worth the money. But instead thought it best to invest the money in getting it properly detailed and protected by a professional.


    Does anyone know or can recomend any good detailers in Essex? Im from chelmsford but might travel for the right place/price
    sigpic

  • #2
    What are you after? Full paint correction with protection ?

    Comment


    • #3
      I guess so yeah. I mean will it need much paint correction? Just want to get as much protection as poss really


      Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #4
        Won't need a full paint correction, depends on there valeters haha

        Comment


        • #5
          Ask them not to touch it and get it straight to a detailer. Offset detailing are based in Essex.
          M135i

          Comment


          • #6
            Lupostef in harwich is the only person round here I'd take my car to


            Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
            Corsa VXR
            Focus RS

            Comment


            • #7
              What are prices like?


              Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
              sigpic

              Comment


              • #8
                Essex Detailing Recommendations?

                Originally posted by stevepym View Post
                What are prices like?


                Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
                http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...d.php?t=213830

                Take a look at the first post for his prices.

                In general detailing cars isn't cheap - Probably looking at £300-£350 for an enhancement detail and then detailers like to see a car before quoting for a full paint correction but as you can imagine it costs more.
                Last edited by Ben VXR; 11 May 2014, 02:03 PM.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Ben VXR View Post
                  http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...d.php?t=213830

                  Take a look at the first post for his prices.

                  In general detailing cars isn't cheap - Probably looking at £300-£350 for an enhancement detail and then detailers like to see a car before quoting for a full paint correction but as you can imagine it costs more.
                  Full correction shouldn't be required.

                  Just ask the dealership to not touch the car and take it to a detailer. Some dealerships allow detailers to use their premises to carry out the work
                  M135i

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by iDan x View Post
                    Full correction shouldn't be required.

                    Just ask the dealership to not touch the car and take it to a detailer. Some dealerships allow detailers to use their premises to carry out the work
                    Noticed this after reading through the thread again but just giving him an idea of cost anyway.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X