X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meguiars gold class?

Hi guys hope you all had a good christmas,
    I have used since May Meguiars NXT wax on my red astra vxr but read the other day that the NXT is better on dark colours due to the oils in the wax.
    So im now considering going over to the Gold class wax which is supposed to be good on the lighter coloured car, don't get me wrong the NXT is a really good quality wax and gives a brill shine but if i can get better then it's worth a change.
    Has anyone else used the gold class or put this to test? :?

wheres marc when you need him....

where in hampshire are you?

Comment

Re: Meguiars gold class?

Originally posted by JONBOY
      Hi guys hope you all had a good christmas,
      I have used since May Meguiars NXT wax on my red astra VXR but read the other day that the NXT is better on dark colours due to the oils in the wax.
      So im now considering going over to the Gold class wax which is supposed to be good on the lighter coloured car, don't get me wrong the NXT is a really good quality wax and gives a brill shine but if i can get better then it's worth a change.
      Has anyone else used the gold class or put this to test? :?
      NXT is a glaze/sealent combined i use the Carnauba Wax it looks the nuts on red.

www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

Comment

What canuba wax do you use?
        Im in Petersfield area

Comment

Sorry mate, Meguiars is all i use for every thing top gear for the price.

www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

Comment

Hiya,
            I would not class your car as light coloured for starters....
            Yes Dave is correct in pointing out that the megs nxt gen is actually a synthetic polymer based product and has no carnauba content at all.
            It is quite durable though it depends on what you are looking for....
            The gold class i have never used and although im sure its good there are much better products in my opinion for the price or thereabouts...

p21,s is a superb wax for the price
            http://www.cleanandshiny.co.uk/Produ...ProductID=9100
            failing that get over to www.detailingworld.co.uk and register and then checkout the red cars section and you will see what they have used on their cars.....
            If you want a shiny car it is a must to get on this forum because every question you want answered will be on there.

What do i use ...well....
            HeavenlyDetail
            Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

Comment

Cheers Marc,
              What do you wash your car with?
              I use NXT wash from Meguiars now thinking of buying that P21s wax so do you think it would still be ok to use the wash?? :?

Comment

i actually wash my cars with zymol autowash simply because its £11 everywhere but only £5.99 in halfrauds and is quite a mild shampoo and doesnt strip wax off car ......it also smells of tropical fruit and is soooooo nice.
                I currently use many waxes but am saving my zymol concours for the vxr upon arrival although it may be having a detail done on it with paintwork correction so the wax issue may be slightly better than concours....
                HeavenlyDetail
                Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

Comment

Ok cheers mate just wondered as there are so many products out there and it gets confusing which to buy.

Comment

Working...
                  X