This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charity Detailing Day Sun 11th Feb 07

Hi all as some of you know I run the detailing section on www.astra-sri.co.uk and I am organising a detailing day with a detailer which will be run as a charity event. Hopefully all those interested in the detailing day can attend this date.

This event is being run as a charity event by Steve and entrance is F.O.C, however as it's a charity event I would like to ask all members that attend if they would be willing to pay £10 as a contribution/donation I'd be grateful to all if you could manage this small donation(if you wish to donate more you can). Thanks

The event will be at Yeadon near Leeds-Bradford Airport.

'Clean and Shiney' will be in attendance for product sales/advice as well as assisting Steve on the day.

Please have a look at Steve's web flyer http://www.the-detailer.com/detailday.html

The day will cover techniques of washing and preparing your paintwork, application of products including sealants, glazes and waxes. Correct use of PC and Rotary polishers.

What do our members want to see, what do you need to know, is there anything your not sure about and would like to know, please post when you add your name

Copy and paste names below

1) Robbieben

Is this L200 steve robbie?
    HeavenlyDetail
    Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

Comment

Originally posted by vxrmarc
      Is this L200 steve robbie?
      Yes it is mate

Comment

Looks like this event is going to be a great day out, quite a few professional and highly experienced detailers are attending to assist Steve with the days events
        Detailing World Thread http://www.detailingworld.com/showth...t=19742&page=3

Comment

I know speaking to Johnny sounds great but the day sucks for me as dont have car that day.........and Leeds is a massive walk!

I hope it goes well for Steve and im sure it will be a massive success....

God everythings up the other end of the country at the mo!!!
          HeavenlyDetail

Comment

I know speaking to Johnny sounds great but the day sucks for me as dont have car that day.........and Leeds is a massive walk!

Must be someone interested from down your way Mark, why not share costs

Comment

Im going up on the Saturday if you want a lift

Comment

Originally posted by Johnnyopolis

Im going up on the Saturday if you want a lift
                John thanks for the offer but massive contract at work and in 24hrs....
                look forwards to march seeing you though!!!
                HeavenlyDetail

Comment

Today was a great success, we raised £618.00 towards the Martin House Charity on the day thanks to all involved

Comment

Working...
                  X