This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snow Foam

Anyone know which snow foam is best? Iv used demon shine and its just crap doesn't even move anything off the car, been looking at other brands but there's a tad to many haha, wouldn't mind getting some recommendations of you guys

Originally posted by Brooksy__16 View Post
    Anyone know which snow foam is best? Iv used demon shine and its just crap doesn't even move anything off the car, been looking at other brands but there's a tad to many haha, wouldn't mind getting some recommendations of you guys
    I'd also used Demon Shine from Halfrauds but like you say- it's rubbish!
    So I bought Chemical Guys snow foam and works an absolute treat- love the stuff! I've also heard AutoBrite snow foam is up there too but I've never played with the stuff.
    Stage 3 Corsa VXR- Gone!
    Octavia VRS TSI MK3

Comment

I have 2

Autobrite super foam for regular foaming and Autosmart actimousse XLS for tougher deeper cleans.

Both pretty good

Sent from my iPhone you Android Scumbags!!!

Comment

Demon shine and that whole brand isn't any good imo

I currently use Auto finesse Avalanche snow foam but running out so just ordered some g-technic citrus snow foam to try out

Comment

Tell me about it haha most my other stuff is Autoglym think i just saw snow foam and bought it haha & iv seen the chemical guys and autobright not heard of Autosmart actimousse XLS or Auto finesse Avalanche so will have a look at them

Comment

chemical guys mr pink for me

Comment

Autobrite snow foam is really good and doesn't cost too much either.

Comment

Megs Hyperwash, ultra thick foam and lasts a long time.

Comment

I use dodo juice apple ifoam. Good stuff and the car smells of apples until you hose it all off

Comment

Used to use the autobrite gear, then discovered how much you can buy 25litres for.

£30 upwards on ebay with free delivery.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_fr...wfoam&_sacat=0
                    sigpic

V8, not for everyone but 10/10 for your effort.

Comment

I don't even bother with snowfoam, it removes your protection

Comment

Originally posted by robo22sri View Post
                        How so?
                        Detailing Accessories for the Detailing Enthusiast
                        www.wo-wo.co.uk

Comment

Not necessarily, one like Actimousse XLS can if used in a high concentration but most of them like Superfoam and Magifoam wouldn't

Sent from my iPhone you Android Scumbags!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Wo-Wo View Post
                            How so?
                            Snow foam is a detergent! No matter if it's lsp safe

It's still removing wax and protection

Tbh the dirt just falls off when using a jet was any way

Comment

Snow foam is a detergent! No matter if it's lsp safe

It's still removing wax and protection

Tbh the dirt just falls off when using a jet was any way
                              If it lsp safe how can it remove it most are designed to be ph neutral anyway I'd rather use a Snowfoam than not and inflict damage ie swirl marks and scratches

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk now Free

Comment

Working...
                              X