This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• power red detailing

I'm going to be giving my car a good detailing. I'm just wondering what products you guys recommend?
    RS tuning stage 3 Astra Vxr. Airtec stage 2 intercooler, Full remus, Turbosmart recirc valve, Forge actuator, Whiteline RARB, Quaife LSD, DAP-R lowering springs.

If you just want to inject a bit of pop back in the paint work then CG blacklight worked a treat on mine with some Collinite 476 wax on it.

Sent from my iPhone you Android Scumbags!!!

Comment

Originally posted by VXRRy View Post
      If you just want to inject a bit of pop back in the paint work then CG blacklight worked a treat on mine with some Collinite 476 wax on it.

Looks good ry! When I give my car just a normal clean it looks great the paint work is very strong. Got few swirl marks I need to get rid of! Do you ever use a buffer or anything?
      RS tuning stage 3 Astra Vxr. Airtec stage 2 intercooler, Full remus, Turbosmart recirc valve, Forge actuator, Whiteline RARB, Quaife LSD, DAP-R lowering springs.

Comment

This was what mine came up like when I had my H

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Liam8 View Post
          Looks good ry! When I give my car just a normal clean it looks great the paint work is very strong. Got few swirl marks I need to get rid of! Do you ever use a buffer or anything?
          That wasn't with a buffer.

That was just clayed, black light and waxed and washes afterwards with a bit of detailing spray.

Just got a buffer again as sold the previous as the old girl ain't looking were best at the moment

Comment

Originally posted by VXRRy View Post
            That wasn't with a buffer.

That was just clayed, black light and waxed and washes afterwards with a bit of detailing spray.

Just got a buffer again as sold the previous as the old girl ain't looking were best at the moment

Yea I'm thinking of getting one too

Comment

Looking awesome guys, red really does come up a treat when it's cleaned! I'm not a fan of red cars but when I saw mine all cleaned up I just had to have it
              Astra Edition #105
              Courtenay Sport Stage 3|K04 Hybrid Turbo|Forge Intercooler|Collins Dump Valve|Courtenay Actuator and Top Hat|Crossover Delete with Panel Filter|Oil Restrictor Bolt|Cool Running Thermostat|DAP R's|KSport 8 pot Brakes|Remus|Quaife LSD|Mtech Short Shifter|RARB|Retrofit AFL's and Cruise Control|3 Gauge Conversion|Red and Blue SMD|Heko deflectors|Eonon Double Din

Comment

Originally posted by Liam View Post
                This was what mine came up like when I had my H

Very nice mate. The red H's always come up the best

Comment

Dodo juice banana armour is the best wax I've found for my power red paintwork. Gives it an unreal shine

Comment

Comment

I do the windows with it too. 👌🏻

Comment

This is zymol rouge on mine...

Comment

Nice. 👌🏻

Comment

Thanks. I can never take a decent pic of how shiny it really is...here's the older incarnation of power red...aka flame red. I do like red 😎, this had zymol concours on it

Comment

That looks awesome mate. Can't beat a shiny red car!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X