Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mini Vxr meet march/april at clean&shiny!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mini Vxr meet march/april at clean&shiny!!

Just batting the idea around at the moment with John from www.cleanandshiny.co.uk about having a mini meet one saturday morning at this premises...
    The idea will be to have a coffee , have a chat and learn all about products to use on the vxr aswell as try a few bits...

John is one of the most respected guys on www.detailingworld.co.uk and aswell as a professional detailer himself offering detailing services he is also a wealth of information and will know the answer to anything you can throw at him.... He is also only one of a limited few Zymol registered resellers chosen because of his reputation and service that people get from him...

I will post a list nearer the time but just wondered if people are interested in the shiny side of a car aswell as the mechanical?
    HeavenlyDetail
    Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

31st March would be a good date to get everyone's car clean ready for the Sunday BTCC meet

Comment

Looking at pictures from a previous event at Clean & Shiny http://www.cleanandshiny.co.uk/openday.asp It looks very worthwhile attending. I would be interested in coming along!

Comment

As BO55 said 31st March would be fabby
        Would be nice to meet the guys whom I'm spent a small fortune with

Comment

sat 31st bad day for me as 40th birthday weekend and seeing as going to brands sunday have to fit the family in at some stage....

Will try and arrange a date nearer the time.....
          HeavenlyDetail

Comment

Originally posted by vxrmarc
            sat 31st bad day for me as 40th birthday weekend and seeing as going to brands sunday have to fit the family in at some stage....

I would like to go... may learn a thing!

So does that mean Marc is bringing cakes to Brans then to celebrate the 40th??????

Comment

Originally posted by vxrmarc

Dammmmmmm.....

31ST IT IS ...(Will double check with Johnny 1st)

Cant let you all down for the sake of granny feckwallop pi$$ing all over my floor and giving me a fiver to spend........

Cake Brands.....hmmmm!!!! Should i be celebrating this one!!

Still 40 th birthday......New car .....saturday clean and shiny....sunday brands hatch to meet all cyberspace pals......TOP BIRTHDAY!!!
              HeavenlyDetail

Comment

Now what more of a Birthday prezzie could you ask for

Comment

Working...
                X