This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which polishing kit

Hi guys I'm just getting into car detaling and was wondering which polishing kit to start with? Iv'e got about £250 to spend, so any advice would help.

Many thanks,
    Dazzer

There are some really cool Zymol kits around. Check out cleanandshiny.co.uk as they have some there. They do other starter kits plus loads of megs stuff.

Comment

Re: Which polishing kit

Originally posted by Dazzer
      Hi guys I'm just getting into car detaling and was wondering which polishing kit to start with? Iv'e got about £250 to spend, so any advice would help.

Many thanks,
      Dazzer
      Dazzer do not hesitate to contact jonh at www.cleanandshiny.co.uk and spend the extra £50 and get a complete zymol concours kit......
      In the briefcase will be everythimg you need and one of the best waxes around which will last you between 20 to 30 applications which should be 2 to 3 years in my opinion!!!!!

Join the cult bruv join the cult!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      HeavenlyDetail
      Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

Comment

Be one with the cult

Comment

Originally posted by AlexFi
          Be one with the cult
          That makes 2!!!! :wink:
          HeavenlyDetail

Comment

Thanks guys, I decided to go for the megs 1-3 (steps) and the claying. Got to say the bloody claying took ages, but well worth the results, the car looks like glass. Done steps 1-2 and the car is now back in the garage for the week until I get back from work. The I can do step 3 and consentrate on doing the weels etc etc. Will post a picture next week once I finally finish the car....I'm sure it will be well worth it.

Comment

Thanks guys, I decided to go for the megs 1-3 (steps) and the claying. Got to say the bloody claying took ages, but well worth the results, the car looks like glass. Done steps 1-2 and the car is now back in the garage for the week until I get back from work. The I can do step 3 and consentrate on doing the weels etc etc. Will post a picture next week once I finally finish the car....I'm sure it will be well worth it.
              Sorry to seem thick, but i am thinking of getting some decent cleaning products. Whats all this megs 1-3 stages

Comment

It's a 3 stage polish system, links below to each step:
                Step 1
                http://www.cleanandshiny.co.uk/Produ...ProductID=9052
                Step 2
                http://www.cleanandshiny.co.uk/Produ...ProductID=9053
                Step 3
                http://www.cleanandshiny.co.uk/Produ...ProductID=9054

Hope that helps :wink:

Comment

Thanks for them links very helpful. So i'll wash it then do stages 1,2 and 3. At what stage do u use megs quick clay detailing system

Comment

After you wash, use the quik clay as this removes the heavy contaminants. Then the 3 stage system :wink:

Comment

cheers mate. So its wash and dry, clay, stage 1, stage 2 and then stage 3.
                      Pity i've got no holidays left to clean the car.

Comment

Originally posted by jimster
                        cheers mate. So its wash and dry, clay, stage 1, stage 2 and then stage 3.
                        Pity i've got no holidays left to clean the car.
                        i do that.... it is amazing

Comment

Re: Which polishing kit

Originally posted by vxrmarc

Many thanks,
                          Dazzer
                          Dazzer do not hesitate to contact jonh at www.cleanandshiny.co.uk and spend the extra £50 and get a complete zymol concours kit......
                          In the briefcase will be everythimg you need and one of the best waxes around which will last you between 20 to 30 applications which should be 2 to 3 years in my opinion!!!!!

Join the cult bruv join the cult!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          I couldnt seem to find a price for the Zymol kit on the site any idea were it is and how much it is?

Comment

http://www.cleanandshiny.co.uk/Produ...roductID=10018
                            HeavenlyDetail

Comment

Working...
                            X