This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Show of hands

Not sure if any of you guys have ever Been to any open days at my place, basically loads of people who clean there car to sill standards and those that aspire to turn up at my work shop and talk wax well kind of.

We usualy get some knowen forum faces down (Marc you best turn up or none of this lot will want to) some forum famous cars and do some demos etc on how to detail your cars and get the best from the products your using.

This is not a training day so no payment or contribution is asked, the demos are on all aspects of detailing from wash to finish, there are usually traders there so you can get your wax hit, even some products MFRs and some sort of food (hey iv not sorted it yet but we found out on the last on the BBQs broke when it goes up in flames)

So would this sort of thing interest any of you guys ? it is likely to be end of Nov

i'm a member over on DW and am **** scared of machine polishing. I'm **** at DIY and always end up getting it wrong. If i drill a hole in the wall to put a shelf up, i'll usually end up making it too small, then try and expand and make it massive, then try and plaster it back up and it goes a bit frank spencer

Im afraid machine polishing would go the same way , so id definately love to see it done and learn some new tricks.

Comment

Can I ask where this would be held...

Comment

where are you based James b

Comment

Ware in Hertfordshire.

If you know the NEW A10 by pass on the way out towards Cambridge and the 120, we are right near the rounderbout where the 120 and a10 meet, 15 mins from J5 M25 and 20 mins from Stansted airport

Comment

As its less than 5 mins down the road from Me count me in James

1. keith.B
            .Happy Days again

...............Herbie goes Vauxhall......................

Comment

I'd love to come along and support you James, it's a bit far from me, in the summer i'll have a look down and make a weekend of it.

Comment

bit far for me i think. Being t'up north and all that.

Comment

Working...
                X