This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dodo juice blue velvet

Bought a tub of this last week and gave the car a couple of coats and am well impressed!! anyone else used this on an arden?? what did you think?

not used that one but was wondering what its like. gona order a pot of that then me thinks. i have been using rainforest rub and thats not to bad
    sigpic
    TMS Bluefin Stage 3, Lower mount intercooler, Remus, TMS Alcons, LSD, KW V3's, ITG Filter, Iridium Plugs, Blue SMD Conversion, AFL, Climate, Cruise, S&L, Bluetooth, CD70

www.thorneymotorsport.co.uk

Comment

how do u apply this to the car?

Comment

Originally posted by smokinvxr View Post
        Bought a tub of this last week and gave the car a couple of coats and am well impressed!! anyone else used this on an arden?? what did you think?

I used it mate, was also well impressed, smells lovely aswell, like sherbert.

Originally posted by Jay_Vxr View Post
        how do u apply this to the car?
        Wash the car and dry and prep as normal and then apply a layer using a foam applicator pad, leave for 5 minutes to haze and then buff off, job done. Another layer can be applied if needed after 24 hrs.

Comment

I've used blue velvet, gives a gorgeous deep shine to the car

My fav is juiced edition though, gives a warm glow to the paint

Comment

yep also got this on my car awesome stuff dodo range smells gorg!!
            Arden Racing Edition

Comment

i use this on my car m8 very deeps gloss look and the smell is gd to

Comment

Thanks guys

Comment

Originally posted by mini-eggs View Post
                  I've used blue velvet, gives a gorgeous deep shine to the car

My fav is juiced edition though, gives a warm glow to the paint
                  Is that the rubbish boys juiced edition? I bought that last week to try out on the arden paint work, not got near it yet though, appears to be nice and easy to apply and remove, tried some on the bedroom mirror...

Comment

no its dodo juice mate !!!
                    Arden Racing Edition

Comment

I use blue velvet then put purple haze on top of it.

Astra VXR SMD Conversion, a couple of window stickers, front VXR badge and someone stole my rear VX badge!!! TOTALLY PIMPED OUT

Comment

Originally posted by W4GCN View Post
                        Is that the rubbish boys juiced edition? I bought that last week to try out on the arden paint work, not got near it yet though, appears to be nice and easy to apply and remove, tried some on the bedroom mirror...
                        Yes its the rubbish boys version

I do find it to be quite easy to work with, try it out, i really like it.

Comment

Working...
                        X