This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cleaned the Burg

Had my burg around 2 weeks now loving every minute init.

Cleaned it for the first time today and don't think i've done a bad job with just soapy water.
    can't afford all these cleaning products at the minute, i'm still gettin used to the weekly payments and i'm pretty skint.

I no it sounds stupid but didn't realise how hard the alloys are to clean,
    so just wondered whats the best alloy wheel cleaner and
    wot can i use to get into all the tight spaces any help would be appreciated,

cheers.

Picture qualitys a bit took them on my phone.
    Attached Files

looking good mate....just after cleaning the corsa today i normally use megs car shampoo but for a change i tryed halfords advance car shampoo and was very surprise lathers up really really well and streak free when used on the bodywork.
    CORSA VXR & NISSAN 200sx Turbo!!!!!

Nissan running at 260+ BHP !!!!! bye bye ST!!

1990 Starlet GT turbo project ! running Subaru WRX turbo !

Comment

i use something like this for the wheels

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Autoglym-Hi-Te...1%7C240%3A1318

the moor wheel wax or sealer you put on the easyer is is to get the dirt off. but take me 1/2 hr to clean the wheels.

www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

Comment

I use that and it works a treat....is the Auto Glym wheel sealant any good.

Comment

Looks Awesome, Burgs Look Stunning

Comment

Nice job Buddy. It's been raining up here, so after just a short trip today, my Burg is once again covered in mud. It's such a great feeling though, when you get it all sparkling and white again. Looking good!
            sigpic
            Was TV Mag Featured Astra VXR Nurburgring Edition 353, gone but not forgotten. Current car MY15 RR Evoque Dynamic SD4 Zanzibar Bronze with Black Pack, Magnetic Ride, 20" Forged OEM Stormer Alloys, Fully Loaded xx

Comment

Originally posted by corsaopc View Post
              I use that and it works a treat....is the Auto Glym wheel sealant any good.
              I use this and it seems to work fine for me, gives a really good shine to the alloys and makes getting break dust off very easy.

Comment

What job does the sealant do.

Comment

bloody ell i though your burg had black wheels?!?! haha only jokin!

Comment

just a quick pointer m8, get yourself a Lambs wool wash mit, and use two buckets. One with soapy water in, other with clean water. Start from the top work down, rinse mitt in clean water. Rinse more when you get lower down the car. PLEASE DONT USE A SPONGE on your motor... The wash Mitt is going to be the best tenner you spend. Save all the scratches etc.
                    sigpic
                    Burg blood in my veins.... Ice cool Baby!
                    !!Warning a VXR may inspire confidence!! Now for sale
                    http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...ds-and-stanced!

Comment

Originally posted by Madmonkee View Post
                      just a quick pointer m8, get yourself a Lambs wool wash mit, and use two buckets. One with soapy water in, other with clean water. Start from the top work down, rinse mitt in clean water. Rinse more when you get lower down the car. PLEASE DONT USE A SPONGE on your motor... The wash Mitt is going to be the best tenner you spend. Save all the scratches etc.
                      do as madmonkee said and get your self some jetseal109 from cleanyour car.com, really good stuff and can be used on almost anything. i put it on body work and alloys!

Comment

Looking Good.............not far from me if your in Hull..........
                        sigpic
                        WHICH ONE TODAY.... ???

LAMBORGHINI LP560-4.....VXR8 BATHURST:S...or.....FOCUS RS

Comment

Working...
                        X