This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cleaning the Burg white wheels???

Has nayone worked out a easy and effective way of cleaning the white wheels?

I worried about using brushes and stuff like wonder wheels as they seem to mark real easy!

have a look at this http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...141#post417141

Comment

i hope sum 1 has an answer 2 this soon coz i washed my car 4 the first time yestaday and it took about 10mins per wheel. Personaly i think the only easy and effecive way is to take it 2 one of them hand car washes and let sumone else do the wrk lol.
      sigpic

Comment

once washed get plenty of protection on them which makes it easier then time time you clean them , as for hand car wash they will give you a free gift everytime you go there , free gifts are SWIRLS AND LIGHT SCRATCHES guaranteed

Comment

its allways going to be a pain cleaning the white burg wheels,like said before just seal the wheels and then clean them as often as possiable,theer is no other way but at the end of the day they look great when clean and nothing else should go on the burg as it makes it look like a fake.

Comment

Originally posted by electricbluevxr View Post
            its allways going to be a pain cleaning the white burg wheels,like said before just seal the wheels and then clean them as often as possiable,theer is no other way but at the end of the day they look great when clean and nothing else should go on the burg as it makes it look like a fake.
            make it look fake ???

i dont think mine looks like a fake burg.
            Whats next?!?!?

Comment

With you there Kieran...

To be honest there is no short cut or product on this style of wheel and this finish that will work effectively which is why mine are no longer white..

HeavenlyDetail
              Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

Comment

Originally posted by vxrmarc View Post
                With you there Kieran...

To be honest there is no short cut or product on this style of wheel and this finish that will work effectively which is why mine are no longer white..

Cheers marc

was gonna find a pic of yours as well, to prove the point.

Ive even had comments and i suspect you have as well,
                that our burgs are the best looking ones out there, because the contrast of white to a different colour on the wheel, makes it look more racey
                Whats next?!?!?

Comment

Working...
                X