This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Detailedobsession Products

Just a helpfull hand and well worth checking out, the guy who runs this company is very good at giving advise and ive spent hundreds on products from him over the last few year.

Always ask before you buy and gareth will give you great advice on all the products he supplies.

There is also a discount that can be arranged if you Quote "Gordy" and the vxronline forum was where you read it.

Sells all the top brands and only sells the good stuff thats why its worth going for a look, he will advise anyone who is starting out in detailing as ive learned alot from him.

Check on the site below and the Guy who i deal with is Gareth.

www.detailedobsession.co.uk

bump

Comment

Anyone given the site a look or bought anything?

Comment

Given it alook over but theres nothing there that sets it apart from any of the others like chemical guys or i4detailing, all give good advice.

Comment

Originally posted by Jay 1983 View Post
          Given it alook over but theres nothing there that sets it apart from any of the others like chemical guys or i4detailing, all give good advice.
          Ive always bought from gareth, he is a good guy and very helpfull so thats why i put up the link for others to use him and get a great service and a good deal on his latest products.

I cant say ive used chemical guys or i4detailing before, i found alot of these sites jammed full of every wax you can think of so i just give gareth am email and tell him what i am after and walah he sends the goods, he tests it all before he buys it personally.

Ive just read your £400 notes on valeting gear! Oh lord thats keen!!

What all did you get for that amount?

Comment

Originally posted by W4GCN View Post
            Ive always bought from gareth, he is a good guy and very helpfull so thats why i put up the link for others to use him and get a great service and a good deal on his latest products.

I cant say ive used chemical guys or i4detailing before, i found alot of these sites jammed full of every wax you can think of so i just give gareth am email and tell him what i am after and walah he sends the goods, he tests it all before he buys it personally.

Ive just read your £400 notes on valeting gear! Oh lord thats keen!!

What all did you get for that amount?
            Will be getting lots for that mate, alot of Chemical Guys and Megs stuff along with wax's. Plan to buy big to get the best discounts and it will last me forever. Also my mates are wanting me to do their cars in summer for abit of cash so im stocking up for that aswell.

Comment

Originally posted by Jay 1983 View Post
              Will be getting lots for that mate, alot of Chemical Guys and Megs stuff along with wax's. Plan to buy big to get the best discounts and it will last me forever. Also my mates are wanting me to do their cars in summer for abit of cash so im stocking up for that aswell.
              Once you start buying you wont stop, ive got heaps of unopened stuff and two of most things, its like an addiction after a while but good fun getting into the detailing!

Comment

Working...
              X