This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clean Volvo

Well I've spent today cleaning my brothers car and me Astra. Popped the astra pics in usual section but thought I'd drop the pics of my brothers car here seeing as it's a volvo

v.nice

last touch and apc spotted!!! :wink:
    HeavenlyDetail
    Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

Comment

Yeah I deliberately left them out as I thought you might wanna play our version of 'wheres wally'

Comment

Ohhhhh...
        Still working on my detailing corner in garage....
        Thinking of getting a pot of titanium to try and do some tests on my partners bonnet alongside concours and destiny...
        HeavenlyDetail

Comment

That would be really interesting to see :wink:
          Isn't titanium meant for SUV's?

Comment

Originally posted by AlexFi
            That would be really interesting to see :wink:
            Isn't titanium meant for SUV's?
            As much as i,ll probably pee ya off i personally and only my opinion think that to get the best from zymol Titanium is the starting point....It gives a much better finish than carbon etc before moving up to the estate glazes like concours which is a big step due to carnauba content and the wetness look.......Destiny is a massive jump in finish again hence the price!!! :wink:
            HeavenlyDetail

Comment

Nah don't worry about pee'ing me off. I'll eventually move up to the more expensive ones when I've stopped doing things to the car, at which point I'll probably invest in a concours kit :wink:

Comment

Originally posted by AlexFi
                Nah don't worry about pee'ing me off. I'll eventually move up to the more expensive ones when I've stopped doing things to the car, at which point I'll probably invest in a concours kit :wink:
                Alex i think you will be quite surprised at how good concours is at giving the car a good wet look......
                Estate glazes are one step ahead of the competition!! :wink:
                HeavenlyDetail

Comment

Look forward to it, saw the concours kit for 300 bucks and that seems like a real bargain so defo get that :wink:

Comment

Working...
                  X