This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GRRR!!!! parents...

ok, my cleaning collection is becoming good, after me adding to it bit by bit...
    i jus made quite a large order a couple weeks back that topped everything up and gave me some new toys....

http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=32067

soo... just looked out the window weather seems ok, dry not 2 cold, so i'll wash my car.....
    when i get everything outside all ready, just before snow foaming my car i thought, i'll just get the wash mitts put 2 one side and the car shampoo/wash...

well i couldn;t find a single wash mitt and i have about 6 or 7, not a single sponge, nor could i find my citrus snow foam nor my maxi suds!!! i was getting slightly ****** as u can imagine... so i went and looked through everything.... phoned my dad and he said he spilt some paint on one of my cleaning tubs and had 2 throw a load of stuff away!!! turns out i'm missing loads... connoisseur wax 50/50, lots of chem guys, lots of auto glym, well lots of everything really......
    am soo ****** off, so i now have 2 buy a ***** load more stuff....
    i wouldn't mind if he at least ****ing told me, but instead he doesn;t and jus epects me to be fine about it when i find out.....
    well looks like he has a BIG bill coming his way... i mite even add some new stuff aswell just to make it worth while...

anyway my car is still ****ing dirty!!!!!!

arnt parents great lol... still, you could always take it to the carwash??

Comment

lol my car cleaning kit consists of nick whatever my mister has hidden away without him knowing teehee... hence why his gsi is filthy... and mine's not so bad

Comment

Would'nt fancy giving him a BILL.............lol

He could give you an EVEN BIGGER bill for all the years hes looked after you.....!!!!!!!!!!!!
        sigpic
        WHICH ONE TODAY.... ???

LAMBORGHINI LP560-4.....VXR8 BATHURST:S...or.....FOCUS RS

Comment

Im sure you said you had ordered some Paul Doulton's Swissvax which if i recall correctly retails at £500 a tub.............

Comment

[quote=AndyReinlo;446922]arnt parents great lol... still, you could always take it to the carwash??

We like looking after our cars here, hehe.....

Comment

[QUOTE=AndyReinlo;446922]arnt parents great lol... still, you could always take it to the carwash??

CARWASH WHAT R U MAD!!!!!! NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS!

Comment

go on tom,the POLES do a great job.

Comment

Originally posted by vxrcourt3 View Post
                  Would'nt fancy giving him a BILL.............lol

He could give you an EVEN BIGGER bill for all the years hes looked after you.....!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  Exactly what I thought. Things like this you just have to take on the chin.
                  I see dumb people.......
                  .....they're everywhere
                  .....they walk around like everyone else
                  .....they don't even know they're dumb

Comment

Originally posted by tjay View Post
                    go on tom,the POLES do a great job.
                    Bugger off you!!
                    HeavenlyDetail
                    Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

Comment

well,they do,don't they?????

Comment

Plumbing , building , waitressing , electrical , but alas not car washing
                        HeavenlyDetail
                        Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

Comment

Got my other car the Zafira done the other day by some Eastern European, he actually did a great job... i opted for the deluxe wash.. cost me £3.50

Comment

Just a question but who purchased your car ?

Astra VXR SMD Conversion, a couple of window stickers, front VXR badge and someone stole my rear VX badge!!! TOTALLY PIMPED OUT

Comment

mom and dad. and car wash?!! ermm no thanks rather keep paintwork on the car. and i dont think your understanding..... like i said, if he had told me it wouldn;t of been so bad, so maybe i could of salvaged some of the stuff, but instead i'm left to find out.....
                              only car wash i'd take it 2 is marc's garage or H20 valet.

Comment

Working...
                              X