This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about foam lance

found this question on detailing world and i have cut and paste as it it exactly the same question i need answering....

"I recently bought a pressure washer from Homebase mainly to clean the patio.
    The brand is a Powerbase Extreme 1800W Upright High Pressure Washer
    I only paid £44.99 but it done the job on the patio it was bought for.

I now want to use it on the car but cannot find any foam lance that relates to this product, it has a detergent tank so can I just use my snow foam in this with the lance set to low pressure/flat jet or do I need to find a proper foam lance ?
    If so where can I find a foam lance to fit this pressure washer ?

Cheers"
    Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

were there any replies...would you put the link up for me...

I dont know this washer but someone will..It all depends if the gun has a detacheable head or not , if it does then theres a fitment for it simple.
    HeavenlyDetail
    Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

Comment

the link for the washer is....

http://www.homebase.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?langId=-1&storeId=20001&partNumber=131917&Trail=searchtext >PRESSURE+WASHER

I have emailed rachael to see if the foam lance would fit but will await for a reply 2moz.

got a karcher jet washer for xmas BUT if can get a foam lance or like he said it has a detergent compartment on it would that be any good?

Comment

They are 2 totally different things to be honest..The foam lance is designed to draw in air into a chamber and then mix it with the foam mixturee to froth it up incrediblw and jet it out the lance with a setting of your choice fanned or direct which will produce shaving foam if required with the dilution settings..The karcher compartment is just a deteregent similar to a car wash where you pay your money and the lance fires out soapy water onto the car till it beeps then it changes to clean well recycled water...Not the same..
        HeavenlyDetail
        Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

Comment

got ya... If i can get a foam lance for my powerbase jet washer will scrap the karcher for xmas..... just hope one will fit it

Comment

Working...
          X