This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blackfire 4 months on

Here's a quick pic of my car after a 2hr wash session, it was corrected before 2 coats of wet diamond and 3 coats of midnight sun wax over a few weeks, this is now over 4 months and i think the durablity kicks ***, it still beads well and looks like it was just detailed...

Looks well sweet, Bud. Loving the sapphire black, ..had it on my Tigra TT. You would honestly think you'd just had the car detailed. Nice one!
    sigpic
    Was TV Mag Featured Astra VXR Nurburgring Edition 353, gone but not forgotten. Current car MY15 RR Evoque Dynamic SD4 Zanzibar Bronze with Black Pack, Magnetic Ride, 20" Forged OEM Stormer Alloys, Fully Loaded xx

Comment

mmmmmmmm very nice mike!!!

Comment

Looks like new, good work

Comment

Need a beading shot to make full evaluation. But looking good in dry mate. Just love Black Sapphire when its clean.

Comment

Nice Mike...The benefits of a well detailed and looked after car..

4 words , correction , reflection , protection and perfection.
            HeavenlyDetail
            Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

Comment

Originally posted by MAYHEW820 View Post
              Need a beading shot to make full evaluation. But looking good in dry mate. Just love Black Sapphire when its clean.
              Not the best PQ due to mobile, left work yesterday and took these quickly, 4 days back and fore to work on busy dual carridgeway 15 miles each way in the wet and winter roads.

Very impressive after 4 months i would say...

Comment

Nice one, looking good for four months. I like the 2nd pic, reminds me of the T1000 pooling back together in Terminator 2.

Comment

looks stunning mate

Comment

looks lovely... i wanted the corsa in black but was worried about keeping it clean

Comment

Black is the best colour when it is clean but its a nightmare to keep that way and any inperfections show up badly.

Comment

Tbh I was proper worried about getting a black car coz I know how technical they can be, but after joining this club and drawing on the knowledge of the big detailers, that worry has become a thing of the past. Which is great coz I can now enjoy the car a lot more without having to polish and wax with each wash, which is what I've had to do in the past with inferior products and I'll admit inferior techniques.
                        Mine was looking great in the dark unde street lights the other night, was well happy. Really glossy. Good wetness from the clearcoat

Comment

Working...
                        X