This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tried Cleaning my car

Well i dont really do car washing i have always paid the poles to clean my car £10 a go (shame full) but i dont really have the space to go at it, but today i thought i'll give it ago, went out and got the meguiars starter kit, i worked my ***** off here are the results.

Before
    Attached Files

Looks gud paul and cant see and scratches or hazing which normally comes with the hand carwashes. There is something satisfying when you do it yourself...

Comment

good attempt, need to clean around the Astra badge though !

Comment

can i help you mate ?

before:

After:

think that this looks better ??
        MB E63s AMG
        MB C63 AMG & Performance Package
        Megane R.S. 250 CUP - Gone, But Not Forgotten
        Opel Corsa OPC / VXR - Gone, But Not Forgotten

Comment

i spotted you on the colchester business park, posted the thread but you didnt reply

Comment

http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...ht=arden+astra

Where abouts in essex do you live? The company i work for is based on the business park.

Comment

looks good mate

Comment

saw your vxr parked up again this morning, im guessing you also work on the business park?

Comment

Looking good Paul
                  thort it was only silly me washing cars in weather like this(cold)shiver!!

and still got me Vxr,s to do
                  .Happy Days again

...............Herbie goes Vauxhall......................

Comment

shiny! i cleaned mine but can't upload the sodding photos grrrrr damn my female brain

Comment

hi matt yeah sorry mate missed the thread its mine i work at polestar where abouts are you? i live in kelvedon

Comment

Originally posted by Paulburks View Post
                        hi matt yeah sorry mate missed the thread its mine i work at polestar where abouts are you? i live in kelvedon
                        I work for C H Lindsey (commercial heating company) just down Brunel Way. Your Astra looks very very nice mate, sticks out like a saw thumb against the other cars parked up there!

I live just on Highwoods in Colchester so right next to the business park, maybe have to meet up for a chat or something sometime

Comment

yeah mate cool i only work 3days a week, i dont like parking it there just incase but noting has happen yet

Comment

3 days a week , thats awesome.

Comment

Working...
                            X