This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    Aaaaahhhhh, sweet flowing water. Excellent.

Mind you if the bring it in again let me know and I'll ship water down to you

Leave a comment:

• Heavenly
    replied
    Never mind that hosepipe ban lifted in kent.....

wahooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oo!!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Should see my wife and neighbours faces when I do that
    Only once in a while though, rest of the time I'm not too bothered, just really annoying when your trying to polish/wax and water keeps appearing from nowhere

Ps. Your not mad, we both are :P :P

Leave a comment:

• Heavenly
    replied
    Originally posted by AlexFi
    Sonus Der wunder Drying towels, ultimate drying towel and a spray down with last touch just before. Also have a garden vac for blowing out water from hard ares before doing the full polish/wax treatment :wink:
    Hooray im not mad.......

Turbo vacs rule!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Sonus Der wunder Drying towels, ultimate drying towel and a spray down with last touch just before. Also have a garden vac for blowing out water from hard ares before doing the full polish/wax treatment :wink:

Leave a comment:

• wardy
    replied
    I use a free flowing hosepipe to sheet the water off and a Water Magnet, and for under the mirrors etc I just BLOW, its really works, I can usually do one side before I start to feel dizzy and sick , havent passed out yet either

Leave a comment:

• Heavenly
    replied
    Originally posted by sandyVXR
    cheers all, ill have to get the credit card out an get myself a few towels well i got bk yesterday and the first thing i noticed was how dirty my was.. it looks like ive got my work cut out coz i have small swirls every where from where i have washed it before.....
    sandy either of these 2 towels will dry your car in one hit and i always pat dry personally whilst using a qd spray like megs last touch!!

Leave a comment:

• sandyVXR
    replied
    cheers all, ill have to get the credit card out an get myself a few towels well i got bk yesterday and the first thing i noticed was how dirty my was.. it looks like ive got my work cut out coz i have small swirls every where from where i have washed it before.....

Leave a comment:

• Heavenly
    replied
    Originally posted by VXR - xtc
    Originally posted by vxrmarc
    I even contemplated a flymo turbovac 2200w like they use in the states on their suv,s but my partner said she,d leave me if i waved it up and down the car on the drive!!
    that screams OCD!!!

Marc you do have OCD with paintwork dont you!!

then again im getting excited as if it is nice on tomorrow or monday i am working on baz's car to bring the paintwork back
    God i wish i lived nearer...would have a right laugh!! :wink:

Leave a comment:

• VX Mel
    replied
    Originally posted by vxrmarc
    I even contemplated a flymo turbovac 2200w like they use in the states on their suv,s but my partner said she,d leave me if i waved it up and down the car on the drive!!
    that screams OCD!!!

Marc you do have OCD with paintwork dont you!!

then again im getting excited as if it is nice on tomorrow or monday i am working on baz's car to bring the paintwork back

Leave a comment:

• Heavenly
    replied

Leave a comment:

• vxrdilly
    replied
    See Sandy you just had to ask!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Heavenly
    replied
    I only ever use either

aquatouch ultra microfibre drying towels.....

http://www.thepolishingcompany.com/u...crofibred.html

or

sonus der wunder ultimate drying towels...

http://www.cleanandshiny.co.uk/Produ...roductID=10080

As for water in hard to get places i have a can of compressed air which i blow in crevices which i get from maplins...

or

try using r.o water ......

Before changing to r.o water either by a system setup or aquagleam filter go to your local fish shop and buy a 25 litre drum for about £3 and when your wash is complete pour the water into a watering can and wash off car with it then dry......

The water will still run out of crevices but will dry leaving NO marks due to its physical properties and zero contaminants.... :wink:

Leave a comment:

• VX Mel
    replied
    microfibre towels... just slot them in the gap underneath the mirror.

Leave a comment:

• vxrdilly
    replied
    I wish I had thought to ask that question.It is a "£$%ing nusiance
    However when Marc gets his car he can let us know as he will no doubt disassemble them and wax then in and out

Leave a comment:

Working...
X