This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brake Calipers

I intend to clean the calipers by using a brush behind the wheel and scrub scrub scrub. I will also be using Autoglym wheel cleaner. I'm sure the caliperd won't scratch, and I'm not fussed by a few small ones as its only the caliper.

Any thoughts.

My only thoughts on this are get a good brush!!!

zymol wheel brush or boars hair brush are good but make sure handle is not metal or will scratch wheels!!
    HeavenlyDetail
    Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

Comment

I had my wheels off yesterday for a full on clean. After cleaning I thought I would try some of my Poorboys wheel wax on the calipers and WOW they came up really well, just like new, cant comment on durability yet though

Comment

I've got the Zymol brush, Clean and Shiny Wheel brush and the Megiuars Wheel brush. All three work well and haven't marked my wheels. Use each one dependant on how tough the grime is ingrained.

Comment

Alex have spent about 6 hours on my wheels today claying , hd cleansing and multi layer waxing and during the cleaning process i bought some of these off mike from the polishing company...

http://www.thepolishingcompany.com/wheelbrushkit.html

They are really good if like me you dont want to remove the wheels....
          HeavenlyDetail

Comment

Nice, but you gotta stop showing me things to buy - wifes going mental

Only problem I have is with the AP's can't get down the side of the calipers now, so have to take them off to fully clean :?

Comment

Have hd cleansed my callipers and zymoled them and they are well shiny and seem fine today and shiny...
              HeavenlyDetail

Comment

Working...
              X