Clear All

• best wheel cleaner to use?

anyone know or know of a good one that wont damage the rims
    Astra vxr mk2 with stage 1 EDS remap

apc
    sigpic
    GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN!

Comment

i may be wrong but i find if i wax the wheels when clean then they dont need a wheel cleaner

Comment

need to clean them first

Comment

in which case i find meguires very good

Comment

this detailing thing confuses the hell outta me lol, im just thinking of washing the car well let it soak for a while then covering it and wheels in jetseal layers job done lol

Comment

http://www.theultimatefinish.co.uk/S...Fc0a3godbG6iCQ
              sigpic
              GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN!

Comment

Depends how badly the brake dust has stuck to the rims but for about the best non-acidic wheel cleaner get some Bilberry.
                My Revolutions had 2 layer of Poorboys wheel sealant and a layer of Collinite 476S wax and the brake dust is starting to stick now 6 months on....car is in my garage getting its winter paint protection (claying done, Zaino next...) and the wheels are coming off to have some more protection added like before although i will have to clay them i think but most of the stuck brake dust has come off with the Bilberry.
                Once the protection is on you will only need shampoo+water for a number of months (if you do a few layers on them).
                ..:: Cheers, Stu ::..

Comment

the makers of the safeguard (is it simons??) do a good wheel cleaner that comes in a spray form, comes out like white foam on the wheels....

u leave it for 2 mins and rinse off and it literally pulls off all the brake dust and dirt with it, brings them up beautifully
                  Astra Edition #105
                  Courtenay Sport Stage 3|K04 Hybrid Turbo|Forge Intercooler|Collins Dump Valve|Courtenay Actuator and Top Hat|Crossover Delete with Panel Filter|Oil Restrictor Bolt|Cool Running Thermostat|DAP R's|KSport 8 pot Brakes|Remus|Quaife LSD|Mtech Short Shifter|RARB|Retrofit AFL's and Cruise Control|3 Gauge Conversion|Red and Blue SMD|Heko deflectors|Eonon Double Din

Comment

Working...
                  X