X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Microfibre Cloths

Hi peeps,

Im after some microfibre cloths, obviously for car celaning. I have been buying them from the likes of Halfords but am wondering if anyone knows of any bulk buy places?

I have only found one on the net and ots £28 for 24 cloths.

costco are still doing them last time i was in 36 cloths for about 12 quid
    Last edited by Red Rooster; 25 December 2008, 12:30 PM.
    Son of the Clyde a roaming went
    Sinned aplenty, much to repent
    loved and lost, gave and took
    Way too lazy to write a book.sigpic

Comment

Yep Costco , and they are the best ones I have found as well as the cheapest ..

Comment

agreed keith.nor is stocking me up
        HeavenlyDetail
        Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

Comment

The ones from Costco that Vxrmarc is on about are £12.06 for 36 cloths (Ultra-Soft MicroFibre Auto Cloths MF-36, Item number :188426 Made by Unitex Intrenational Inc.)
          sigpic

Arden Blue Corsa VXR , 18" anthracites, Quaife LSD, AP VXRacing 4pot brakes, KW Variant3 (40mm drop) & Uprated Fast Road Geometry Setup, larger intercooler, 3" Nurburgring exhaust conversion, ITG panel filter, Nurburgring front & back splitters, colour coded roof rails

Comment

Originally posted by Keith.Nor View Post
            The ones from Costco that Vxrmarc is on about are £12.06 for 36 cloths (Ultra-Soft MicroFibre Auto Cloths MF-36, Item number :188426 Made by Unitex Intrenational Inc.)
            Canu buy these of the internet

Comment

Originally posted by Jay_Vxr View Post
              Canu buy these of the internet
              They seem to be made especially for Costco and their web address is WWW.COSTCO.CO.UK
              sigpic

Arden Blue Corsa VXR , 18" anthracites, Quaife LSD, AP VXRacing 4pot brakes, KW Variant3 (40mm drop) & Uprated Fast Road Geometry Setup, larger intercooler, 3" Nurburgring exhaust conversion, ITG panel filter, Nurburgring front & back splitters, colour coded roof rails

Comment

Originally posted by Jay 1983 View Post
                Hi peeps,

Im after some microfibre cloths, obviously for car celaning. I have been buying them from the likes of Halfords but am wondering if anyone knows of any bulk buy places?

I have only found one on the net and ots £28 for 24 cloths.
                Jay..ill see you at the next nw meet........you can have a few of mine to try and then decide..if you aint got costco membership i can easily get you some,let me know bob

Comment

You just need to remember that you dont use fabric conditioner when washing them...just standard non bio washing powder....and not too much.
                  also you do not tumble dry them........probably the same for all microfibre cloths but not sure why, summat to do with the little microfibres sticking together

Comment

Cheers guys.

PM sent to red rooster

Comment

Originally posted by Red Rooster View Post
                      You just need to remember that you dont use fabric conditioner when washing them...just standard non bio washing powder....and not too much.
                      also you do not tumble dry them........probably the same for all microfibre cloths but not sure why, summat to do with the little microfibres sticking together
                      The twills tighten although i have tumbled mine now for over a year on low heat and they are fine.
                      HeavenlyDetail
                      Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

Comment

Originally posted by vxrmarc View Post
                        The twills tighten although i have tumbled mine now for over a year on low heat and they are fine.
                        Same herem i always tunble dried mine and havent had any problems

Comment

Working...
                        X