This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Karcher pressure washer

Well santa visited me this year so i must of been good anyway after getting the pressure washer just wondered how the foam is used along with the pressure washer....there is a plastic tube which you pull out with a small filter attached to it.....do you place the foam in a bucket and then place the tube into the bucket and turn the washer on and spray the car...correct.
    CORSA VXR & NISSAN 200sx Turbo!!!!!

Nissan running at 260+ BHP !!!!! bye bye ST!!

1990 Starlet GT turbo project ! running Subaru WRX turbo !

I bought myself a pressure washer just recently and have now also got the snow foam lance via vxrmarc. The lance just attaches to the pressure washer trigger assembly. Which 1 did you get.? I got the K7.85M
    sigpic

Arden Blue Corsa VXR , 18" anthracites, Quaife LSD, AP VXRacing 4pot brakes, KW Variant3 (40mm drop) & Uprated Fast Road Geometry Setup, larger intercooler, 3" Nurburgring exhaust conversion, ITG panel filter, Nurburgring front & back splitters, colour coded roof rails

Comment

Originally posted by corsaopc View Post
      Well santa visited me this year so i must of been good anyway after getting the pressure washer just wondered how the foam is used along with the pressure washer....there is a plastic tube which you pull out with a small filter attached to it.....do you place the foam in a bucket and then place the tube into the bucket and turn the washer on and spray the car...correct.
      Get the snow foam lance and fill the bottle with an inch or so of snow foam. Connect the lance to the pressure washer and off you go. Adjust the valve ontop of the snowfoam lance to adjust how much foam you get.

Comment

it says the plastic pipe is to be pulled out from the unit and placed into a bucket of the foam and then switch it on and spray.

Comment

The snow foam lance is the way to go. A lot less hassle.
          sigpic

Arden Blue Corsa VXR , 18" anthracites, Quaife LSD, AP VXRacing 4pot brakes, KW Variant3 (40mm drop) & Uprated Fast Road Geometry Setup, larger intercooler, 3" Nurburgring exhaust conversion, ITG panel filter, Nurburgring front & back splitters, colour coded roof rails

Comment

I've just looked them up......you attach this to the flexible pipe and pure the foam into the bottle and away you go...and the hose also to the washer....where can i get one from....are they universal for all karcher pressure washers.

Comment

it says the plastic pipe is to be pulled out from the unit and placed into a bucket of the foam and then switch it on and spray.
              I think i know what you mean. It sounds like you havent actually got the snowfoam lance mate which attaches to the end of the pressure washer pipe. It sounds like theres a pipe in the washer itself and it telling you to put that pipe into the shampoo or snowfoam bucket.If its telling you this then simply put the pipe into the tub of snowfoam and it will mix it inside the machine with the water but i dont know how much it would dilute it, you may use too much snowfoam or not enough? The best way to go is to buy a snowfoam lance for abour £50

Comment

Originally posted by Jay 1983 View Post
                I think i know what you mean. It sounds like you havent actually got the snowfoam lance mate which attaches to the end of the pressure washer pipe. It sounds like theres a pipe in the washer itself and it telling you to put that pipe into the shampoo or snowfoam bucket.If its telling you this then simply put the pipe into the tub of snowfoam and it will mix it inside the machine with the water but i dont know how much it would dilute it, you may use too much snowfoam or not enough? The best way to go is to buy a snowfoam lance for abour £50
                Thats it mate plastic pipe....are these universal with all the karcher presurre washers.

Comment

see the attached thread
                  http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...ight=snow+foam
                  sigpic

Comment

Some Karchers have a small bottle attached to the washer itself for adding soap and it mixes it in the machine. This does not work too effectively.

Your Karcher you will have a gun that is attached to a pipe which attaches to the machine.

Now you leave that gun attached but twist and screw out the final end attachment from the gun.

You buy the snow foam attachment and this replaces the twist out attachment and it just twists in instead of the final gun attachment.

You may find when you get it that it wont fit on exactly (like i did) but if you get a pair of scissors and scrap out the hole that attaches to the gun it will fit and work fine. Most I think though will work without that this scraping.

Astra VXR SMD Conversion, a couple of window stickers, front VXR badge and someone stole my rear VX badge!!! TOTALLY PIMPED OUT

Comment

Thanks lads good stuff....merry christmas to you all

Comment

Mines the karcher K3.99M any idea which attechment i will need for the snow foam lance to attach to the karcher hose.....

Comment

Mines the karcher K3.99M any idea which attechment i will need for the snow foam lance to attach to the karcher hose.....
                          http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=19105

I also have a K3.99 and Autorae chem Snow Foam Lance.
                          ..:: Cheers, Stu ::..

Comment

Originally posted by Jenga View Post
                            Some Karchers have a small bottle attached to the washer itself for adding soap and it mixes it in the machine. This does not work too effectively.
                            Using new K3.91MD+ http://www.karcher.co.uk/product.php?pr=301 best value before they get too big and invade garage space lol
                            The bottle works well with shampoo but not for SnowFoam you need a quality lance - this is the best lance I've seen
                            http://www.cleanyourcar.co.uk/washin.../prod_371.html
                            Last edited by Insignia VXR; 30 December 2008, 01:09 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

i have the Karcher 3.80 it does not work well with the detergent bottle not for foaming anyway.... foam lance is definately what you need

Comment

Working...
                              X