Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which one should buy? - and a quickthanks!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which one should buy? - and a quickthanks!

recieved my snow foam n lance from rachael! looks good. so thanks for that!

So, which pressure washer should i be buying? old one died a few months a go and am planning on getting a new one in sales.

Fancy a karcher but need it to def fit the snow foam lance.

not set a budget but dont want to go daft with spending.

So what you reccomend that works well with the snowfoam, that is fairly small, and good value.

Merry christmas and thanks for replying!!

If your foam lance is a Karcher fit, then buy a Karcher. Try to get one with a higher flow rate as it will foam and wash better. 360l/h minimum but the more the merrier.

Comment

its the one rachael (vxrmarc) sends out so im assuming so.

can you reccomend me a particular model of obne?

Comment

If you don't state then they send the Karcher one I found. It's a black plastic, bayonet fit (two tabs out the sides). I don't have a Karcher, but the K399m seems popular.

Comment

Originally posted by YTVXR View Post
          recieved my snow foam n lance from rachael! looks good. so thanks for that!

So, which pressure washer should i be buying? old one died a few months a go and am planning on getting a new one in sales.

Fancy a karcher but need it to def fit the snow foam lance.

not set a budget but dont want to go daft with spending.

So what you reccomend that works well with the snowfoam, that is fairly small, and good value.

Merry christmas and thanks for replying!!
          When I was looking to buy I eventually bought the K7.85M. The cheapest on the web that I found it was at:-

http://www.cleanstore.co.uk/products...essure-Washers

Hope that helps.
          sigpic

Arden Blue Corsa VXR , 18" anthracites, Quaife LSD, AP VXRacing 4pot brakes, KW Variant3 (40mm drop) & Uprated Fast Road Geometry Setup, larger intercooler, 3" Nurburgring exhaust conversion, ITG panel filter, Nurburgring front & back splitters, colour coded roof rails

Comment

Cheers kieth but that 0aybe a bit pricey!

Comment

Originally posted by YTVXR View Post
              Cheers kieth but that 0aybe a bit pricey!
              I was researching and got that model but several models had the lowest price on the site. That model has the built in hose and I can go round the car without moving the pressure washer (VXRMARC) advised me to get one like that . There are others on there that are £145 and free delivery
              sigpic

Arden Blue Corsa VXR , 18" anthracites, Quaife LSD, AP VXRacing 4pot brakes, KW Variant3 (40mm drop) & Uprated Fast Road Geometry Setup, larger intercooler, 3" Nurburgring exhaust conversion, ITG panel filter, Nurburgring front & back splitters, colour coded roof rails

Comment

Working...
              X