This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zymol

WOW, what can i say, i used it on the burg today... she needed a clean and i though id crack out some good stuff.

The smell is awesome, my paintwork smells like a beauty theapists shop! Went to get some food after, had a drive down the A249 and it started raining, not to worry though, because i ended up "Zymolling" my windscreen when i spilt some on it... Better than aquapel!

Starting to get nicknames for things now... my family, having two of us on AON and me on here as well as people checking it out have called me going out and cleaning the car up as "doing a Marc" as ive started to get some damn nice results!!
    #ImKindOfABigThingAroundHere
    #IHaveManyLeatherBoundBooks

Which Zymol did you get?

Comment

Zymol Cleaning Wax

Shop had sold out of the other types

Comment

Originally posted by havoc856 View Post
        Zymol Cleaning Wax

Shop had sold out of the other types
        Is that the blue one?

Comment

The light blueish one in a bottley jobby. It has the consistency of beer poo the morning after. costs about 13 quid

Comment

Yes the duck egg and to be honest i dont think its made by zymol personally im sure i read it somewhere although im probably wrong so dont hold me to it..I know zymol autowash is a turtle wax shampoo i believe but i still rate it very very highly and use it myself..

If you really wanna see the big boy stuff you must use this

http://www.monzacarcare.com/products...0search%20term

BUT

the one thing you are forgetting is that you have now opened your paintwork up in theory by stripping off all the deadness lets call it and it now needs to be protected with a good wax or sealent..

see zymol quote: Important: Do not drive the car or allow it to stand more than 24 hours without completing the zymol process

The routine is wash , hd cleanse and then protect the freshly polished/cleansed paintwork with a wax.

You will find its the oils in the polish that remain on the car that are giving you such joy but after a couple of days that will go and it needs to be waxed or sealed..
            HeavenlyDetail
            Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

Comment

Cool thanks Marc! Ye i know about having to finish up the process before driving. One quick question, when i washed, and waxed up, i noticed some tiny ST Orange blotches and a paint spit about the size of 1.5mm, anything i can do about these?

Comment

yes start again im afraid and get some megs clay from halfrds and clay them all off then duck egg again then wax...Only way im afraid unless polish will remove them...We all get that.
                HeavenlyDetail

Comment

Cool, will do that tomorrow then, ive already got about 4 bars of Megs Clay from last year that i havent used yet!

Comment

Originally posted by vxrmarc View Post
                    Yes the duck egg and to be honest i dont think its made by zymol personally im sure i read it somewhere although im probably wrong so dont hold me to it..I know zymol autowash is a turtle wax shampoo i believe but i still rate it very very highly and use it myself..

If you really wanna see the big boy stuff you must use this

http://www.monzacarcare.com/products...0search%20term

BUT

the one thing you are forgetting is that you have now opened your paintwork up in theory by stripping off all the deadness lets call it and it now needs to be protected with a good wax or sealent..

see zymol quote: Important: Do not drive the car or allow it to stand more than 24 hours without completing the zymol process

The routine is wash , hd cleanse and then protect the freshly polished/cleansed paintwork with a wax.

You will find its the oils in the polish that remain on the car that are giving you such joy but after a couple of days that will go and it needs to be waxed or sealed..
                    Marc, im assuming that the clenser on that link is like the dod jucie clenser, just probably better quality?

Comment

Well Dom wouldnt be too chuffed if i were to say it is better but it is the best i have ever used although the toughest aswell to use.
                      HeavenlyDetail

Comment

Well Dom wouldnt be too chuffed if i were to say it is better but it is the best i have ever used although the toughest aswell to use.
                        Ive just ordered some of the pre-clenser as ive never used it before i looking foward to see what effect / difference it makes.

Comment

What lime prime or lime prime light? If thats what you mean..
                          HeavenlyDetail

Comment

What lime prime or lime prime light? If thats what you mean..
                            Gone with the lime prime, which would you recommend???

Also www.i4detailing.co.uk have an offer on at the moment for tubs of dodo juice but there in glass containers instead of plastic for the same price as the plastic tubs but you get free dodo juice lime prime or lime prime light.

What the glass tubs all about then???

Comment

Lime prime is more abrasive than lite but neither are very more just paintwork cleanser/polishes in my eyes...I have both and rate both.
                              HeavenlyDetail

Comment

Working...
                              X